Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So my friend and her puppy and Axl and I all went into town today for dinner and Petco/Petsmart visit. We had lunch at a place where you can sit outside and eat with your pets and Axl was a gem! Just sat on my lap the whole time, didn't say a peep. Didn't shake or get scared and got a couple treats.

Then we went to Petsmart.....

Me: OMG look at these!!!
Axl: uh oh...
Me: let's try them on!
Axl: oh lordy....
Me: AHHHH look how cute he looks!!!!!
Axl: I was skeptical, but I am rocking these shades!!

When we got home we had to have a hard core play session and he was striking some pretty cute poses... he is also starting to put weight on, so that is good!

"I'm too cute, I know!"

"Get my good side!"

"My favorite Aunt got me a cool super duper squeaky ball of joy!!!" (It's not mommy's favorite...)

"The end!"

thanks for looking!

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
He's sure a cutie!!!! Love his coloring and he's looking great.

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Those are wonderful pics, he is a beautiful little boy. Love the profile shot and the first one on the bed..

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
He's a real cutie, such a sweet face. And I love his coloring. :)

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
thanks guys, he is looking great! I can't believe what a little TLC and FOOD can do for a dog..... good lord you would think that would be pretty obvious....feed the Chihuahua. wow.

anyway! I am glad he is with me now.... (well I am not real glad right NOW.... little leg lifter just peed in the house.... grrr... but you know what I mean! lol! )

1 - 14 of 14 Posts