Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Administrator
7,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
last night before i went to bed i did a clean around on my worktops and cooker but i must have knocked one of the knobs on my gass hob slightly
any other morning i get up to let the dogs out and fix the kids stuff for school but the kids stuff was all ready so they got dressed upstairs and dane let the dogs out for a pee honey and the pups sleep in my livingroom and zac and romeo sleep in their crate in my kitchen right by the cooker romeo came up to bed with me when dane was trying to get them back in and i said it was ok just leave him and for him to put zac in his crate but leave the crate door open
well i woke about 11 and farted about upstairs had a bath done my hair and stuff and didnt come downstairs till about 12:30 i opened the kitchen door and got this almighty whiff of gas and noticed the knob was slightly off and my poor we zac had been stuck in there all night and morning ive got every door and window open now and i called the vet she said ive just to keep an eye out if he seems sleepy or off his food or sick i feel like such a bad mummy
but zac seems fine and alert omg this could have been an awful outcome i feel sooo bad i hope zac dosent have any effects of the gas and he was alert when i opened the door hes now eating so thats another good sign

this has scared me so much

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Goodness how scary! I hope hes ok, although from the sounds of it he should be :)

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Yikes that is so scary! I'm so glad you are all alright. Keep us posted on, Zac, it does sound like he will be fine, thankfully.

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
That's scary Mandy! So glad all turned out well!

·
Registered
164 Posts
Very scary! But luckily everyone is ok and probably that will be less likely to happen in the future! I know I have done similar things and then after the fact I become like OCD about it!

·
Registered
3,090 Posts
I bet that was scary! Glad to hear everyone is alright. I did that at my MIL's when we were living with her, left it on all night. We have electric now at our house.

·
Registered
2,928 Posts
So glad you're alright! We have electric, and that's the reason why. :pale: I've always been scared something like that would happen to me!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts