Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, I am so lucky I can't even believe it. For those of you that don't know, I am a secret santa to two people and two people are a secret santa to me. Tracy is my one santa that I posted the amazing gifts the other day.

My other santa has not been revealed to me yet but so far she has sent me the amazing chihuahua blanket, the truffles from an exclusive doggy shop, and THIS!!! I am dying, this is so ME!!! My santa knows and loves me cuz this just ROCKS!!! Santa I love and adore this and you knew I would. It's truly the coolest thing I own now for the pups!!! It's a gorgeous Puppia bed that I have never seen before!!!

Coop trying to get in it. It's quite large and he fits perfectly in it.

Lily loves it so much she was licking her lips!!! LOL!!!

Chloe hasn't gotten out of it since it arrived!!!

Awww, trying to share and be nice. We'll see how long that lasts! LOL.

These are the wonderful truffles that were sent a while back. The pups loved them.

The pictures don't do this justice. It is huge, thick and unbelievable quality!!! The gold letters that say "puppia" are thick and exquisite. Thank you so much santa!!! I can't wait to find out who you are!!!

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oh how darling is that!!!!! What a beautiful Puppia bed! I didn't even know they made them! Very nice and look how cute the babies look in it:D
Good job SS !!!
Darlene, I am dying over here!!! This bed is just unbelievable. It is like nothing I have or have seen. It's also nothing that I would have ever indulged in for my babies!!! I just have have tears in my eyes over the generosity!!! Thank you so much!!!

·
Administrator
7,248 Posts
omg robin

i love it love it love it

it looks great and chloe and lily seem to love it tooo
great job sescret santa x

·
Registered
3,403 Posts
Robin..wow..I have never seen this before either. It is fab...now I am wanting one..it looks like so much fun for the chi-babies. It looks very gender nuetral also what do you think ??

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
that bed is just darling, pups are too, mackensie is adorable
Thank you so much Amanda. She is my biggest dog helper which is why she's always in the pictures. It's like Christmas around here early getting all these amazing presents. I feel so blessed.
Oh my gawd, that bed is sooo cute!! You're right, that is so you Robin! Good job SS!!!
My santa must know me well!!! LOL. Thanks Crystal sweetie. Loved all your stuff too!!!
omg robin

i love it love it love it

it looks great and chloe and lily seem to love it tooo
great job sescret santa x
Isn't it amazing Mandy??? I'm dying over here! Chloe hasn't left it and the others love it also!!! I just feel so very lucky to have people that care this much about me and the pups!!!
Wow Great gifts Robin and Lucky gorgeous pups!
That bed is so cool!!
Good job ss. x
Thank you Terri love. I am just in love with it and it matches my zebra stroller perfectly!!!

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Robin..wow..I have never seen this before either. It is fab...now I am wanting one..it looks like so much fun for the chi-babies. It looks very gender nuetral also what do you think ??
Oh yes, totally gender neutral honey. I love zebra and I have a boy!!! This is the coolest bed. Thank you so much, it is even more fabulous when you feel it. Such quality.
What great gifts for such great dogs.
Awwww Laura, thank you so much. The pups and I appreciate it so much!!! It just fits into this house perfectly. Andrew and the girls love it also. They said "Mommy, your santa knows you so well"!!!

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
I love it Robin!! The zebra print is fantastic. I had no idea puppia made a bed either. How neat!! You are a lucky girl and it looks like your SS loves you! :)

Brodysmom

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I love it Robin!! The zebra print is fantastic. I had no idea puppia made a bed either. How neat!! You are a lucky girl and it looks like your SS loves you! :)

Brodysmom
BOTH my santa's love me!!! I didn't know they made beds either but this is just soooooooo cute. I really am such a lucky girl to have two such amazing santa's. :coolwink::coolwink::coolwink:
awesome and your pups look so cute in the bed!
Thank you so much!!! We just love it over here and can't stop smiling!!! I got really lucky!!!

·
Registered
2,745 Posts
Aww so sweet it is real cute Lilly and Chole match it so it looks good.

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Aww so sweet it is real cute Lilly and Chole match it so it looks good.
Thanks Kee honey!!! Isn't it just amazing. We just love it so much over here.
Oh that bed is cute! i love it too
Thanks so much. We are just dying over it. The pups haven't left it since we got it!!!
wow those thing are so cute! even better with dawgs in them!
Isn't it too friggin cute??? Thank you so much.
Robin that zebra is so YOU! what a comfy looking bed and all the babies look soo sooo good in it!!!!
Oh Tashy, this bed is amazing. It's so me!!! The pups won't get out of it, I wish I fit into it. It's snuggly and soft and just fantastic!!! I love how it matches Chloe and Lily, LOL!!!

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Oh Robin, that Puppia bed is so you!!! It's beautiful! Your babies are sure living in style. I can't believe how perfect that bed is for your pups, and those truffles look so yummy. :)
Great job SS!!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts