Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So here are the gorgeous necklaces that Auntie T sent Chloe and Lily!!! And they also fit Coco so the girls can share them like they do everything else. Thank you so much Teresa, they are priceless and mean the world coming from you!!! Kiss the babies and thank you again for being such a dear friend!!! I tried to get close ups of them!!!

·
Registered
3,592 Posts
Perfect!! T makes gorgeous necklaces, doesn't she? The colors are perfect for your pups! Wow - you had a really big mail day!!

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Gorgeous, I love them!!! Just beautiful. T has outdone herself. What a wonderful friend. :)

Brodysmom

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
What gorgeous necklaces! Teresa did an awesome job! Lily and Chloe are just beautiful in them. ;)

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
beautiful necklaces!! well done T! xx
Aren't they awesome?
Perfect!! T makes gorgeous necklaces, doesn't she? The colors are perfect for your pups! Wow - you had a really big mail day!!
I know, so exciting!!! I love the black and clear on them. She did great.
Gorgeous, I love them!!! Just beautiful. T has outdone herself. What a wonderful friend. :)

Brodysmom
Isn't she? How thoughtful of her to send us these. So girly and pretty. We adore Brody's also!!! Such a handsome boy he is.
Oh T they're stunning! And they look so great on the girls Robin, they're perfect models as usual!!
Thanks honey, they are so funny. Getting used to the camera at this point I think. LOL.
Beautiful and adorable XD
Thank you so much.
aww lovely!! i just love lilys face in the first pic lol so cuuute!! fabulous necklaces T!! they are just devine!! xxx
Thanks Leah honey, she did great and the girls dig them!!!
T....the girls looks gorgeous in their necklaces.
Thanks Laura. Coco said she'll wear hers on her first official date with Jasper. LOL.
Oh Wow toughs are so Pretty!!!
Thank you.
Stunninggg :D Can't wait for Marleys! x
Awwww you won't be disappointed. They are just gorgeous and so well made.
What gorgeous necklaces! Teresa did an awesome job! Lily and Chloe are just beautiful in them. ;)
Thanks Lisa, they felt pretty special. T did a great job.
Oh they are adorable!!! Teresa your necklaces are really pretty and they look so cute on the babies!:)
Thank you Darlene sweetie. I think she did a fantastic job and the girls look so pretty in them. What a dear friend she is to send them. Such a fun mail day we had today!!!

·
Administrator
7,248 Posts
awwwww wow those are just perfect coloours for lily and chloe the look so posh in thier bling necklaces love them that was so sweet of t to send them to you lovely gift

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
awwwww wow those are just perfect coloours for lily and chloe the look so posh in thier bling necklaces love them that was so sweet of t to send them to you lovely gift
Thanks Mandy honey. They look pretty swanky in them, don't they??? She was so sweet to send these and we appreciate it so much!!!

·
Registered
2,745 Posts
Aw so cute.They look good in them.

·
Administrator
6,452 Posts
Those are just beautiful. T did a awsome job. That was very sweet...

·
Registered
3,403 Posts
How cute !! What a gorgeous model your daughter makes holding the pups. Are Chole's nails polished ?? xoxo

1 - 20 of 39 Posts