Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
7,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thank you. He didnt seem to enjoy me chasing him around with the camera trying to get some good photos. He really seems to like the dog bed in the livingroom & has already claimed it as his.

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
He's a really cute boy! I can see why you couldn't resist! He looks really alert and a good size for only 7 weeks. Is he eating good?

·
Registered
7,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
He's a really cute boy! I can see why you couldn't resist! He looks really alert and a good size for only 7 weeks. Is he eating good?
He is really alert & into everything he has already found a few toys laying around that he just had to attack! lol He is eating really good I got him some wellness puppy dry & wet & he has had some of both & he just used a pee pad so I think we are doing good hopefully we have a good night.

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
No wonder you couldn't get him off your mind. He looks fab for 7 weeks. I wouldn't worry at all about having brought him home. He looks so much like my Chloe. Great choice, great price. He's a doll. You did good girl!!!

·
Registered
7,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
No wonder you couldn't get him off your mind. He looks fab for 7 weeks. I wouldn't worry at all about having brought him home. He looks so much like my Chloe. Great choice, great price. He's a doll. You did good girl!!!
thank you. I unfortunatly have lost him my son has stolen him from me & said he is his dog! So I told him that was his kindergarten graduation gift then & he was all happy its now his responsibility to take care of him he told me lol

·
Registered
7,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Oh. My. Gosh.

You dog copier!! lol He looks EXACTLY like Boss when he was a baby!!

Sooooo cute!!
lol Friday has some really light browish/tan spots on his back & around his ears but you cant see it all that well in photos. So HA I didnt copy anything lol Boss is all white isnt he?

1 - 20 of 29 Posts