Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,125 Posts
Ive seen prices like this before and i think they are ridiculous - and im sure i read a bad article about wizard of claws on here before too.

·
Registered
4,059 Posts
They are a puppymill :evil: . I am glad more people know it now. Thanks for bringing it to our attention...$5,000 for any dog is crazy!!! Its also a sales gimic to put these pups in tiny baskets and cups....all baby chi's can fit into these items that doesnt mean they are going to be super tiny as adults. Makes me mad :evil:

·
Registered
277 Posts
Their not a puppymill but puppy brokers. Same breed of disgusting people. Here is a quote from them "We work with a small group of breeders and sources who we have put together over ten years.", thats why they can offer so many different breeds. If you go to the website and hit the "About Us" link, you can see pictures of them and their lavous home estate, their not making any money are they!! YUCK.

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
I had someone beg me to sendhim a chi to the UK. nooooooooo way they have to be quarantined for 6 months???????. What would happen if i had a friend who came here from the UK and brought one back with him does that still apply?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts