Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Awwww!! He is the one on the right, estimated weight 3 pounds, long coat

he SO looks like a tiny wolf! how adorable! and for the moment he's 800$, wich is very reasonable, but i will try to ask her to lower him a bit for me, since i am very short... i have 300$ so far. :oops:

what you guys think?

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
stefania said:
I like him!He reminds me a bit of a husky :) well good luck and all :wave:
yes!!! and i looove husky... so its like a perfect mix! yay!! :hello1:

·
Registered
746 Posts
That pup is extremely cute...I love huskies too :D . Is he a purebred chi? He must be purbred if he will only be three pounds? I've never seen a chi with those markings. :shock:

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
awww the breeder is not replying and im dead nervous now :confused4:

anyways, was thinking about names... i like ookami
(means wolf in japanese)

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
elka said:
yup he is purebreed, i know the two parents!!

the only time cept for now that i saw a wolf markings chi was on a german site, where i fell in love with the merles and all other weird colors:

http://www.hohenlohe-fichtenau.de/chihuahua_farben.htm

you can see one there, 3rd column, 3rd row, 3rd from left... lol that sounds weird :lol:

:D :wave:
I love the chocolate scheck merle!! It's so cute! I agree, i like the more unique colors and my next would have to either be a long hared tri colored (mostly white with some brown and black markings) or a blue/sable or a blue merle!!

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
FORGET IT GUYS!
MONEY WINS OVER DOG LOVE... SOMEONE OFFERED HER 1000$ SO I CAN GO TO H-ELL WITH MY 600$

bleh :cry: :cry: :cry: :evil:

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Roie said:
elka said:
yup he is purebreed, i know the two parents!!

the only time cept for now that i saw a wolf markings chi was on a german site, where i fell in love with the merles and all other weird colors:

http://www.hohenlohe-fichtenau.de/chihuahua_farben.htm

you can see one there, 3rd column, 3rd row, 3rd from left... lol that sounds weird :lol:

:D :wave:
I love the chocolate scheck merle!! It's so cute! I agree, i like the more unique colors and my next would have to either be a long hared tri colored (mostly white with some brown and black markings) or a blue/sable or a blue merle!!
Yes, Nemo from these people is the most gorgeous chihuahua I've ever seen in my life and he is the cause for me to get together 1000$ to buy one. But all the merles I found cost like 2000 usd +++. :shock: blah

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
fizzy&kirby's mum said:
sad you didn't get him but I will say ' it was not meant to be ' & you
will find & get your perfect new chi soon :):)
Don't think so, because *YOU* own them! ROFL :lol: It's really a coincidence you reply to my post here because I think you have exactly what I have been looking for all over the place. Long Coats, Black & White.

http://www.chihuahua-people.com/viewtopic.php?p=216953#216953
I just posted this new thread...

Are your dogs all from same breeder? May I ask what range of price?
Thanks so much!!
:wave:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts