Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
479 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

So, note to self; don't bring hubby so we can spend more time trying on clothes, and even more important, don't forget your debit card!!!! This place is heaven! All the brands you all talk about, dresses, clothes, harnesses, carriers, beds, etc., etc.,etc. for days!!!! I did have a 20
In
My pocket, so at least I got to pick her up a little something! My daughter cheers for Sam Houston State and this dress is their colors! I NEED to go back soooooon!

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
awwww. she looks so cute in her new dress !!! i'm jealous that you live near such a nice dog boutique. hehe, well, maybe its better we don't have anything like that here.... i'd be in there and spending lots of money all the time

·
Registered
479 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
They had a $350 jeweled dress!! It was really amazing their selection! Very upscale, to very cute and affordable!

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
How cute. Corona looks beautiful in her new dress and it looks like it fits her very nicely.

Lucky you, to live close enough to go to posh puppy. I just placed an order with then over a week ago.

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
That sounds so awesome. Glad you were able to find a little something for miss Corona. My bf loves doggie shopping and I love it when he goes with, as he always picks up the tab! 😊

Were you at least able to try some of the brands on her that we talked about? That way you'd have an idea in sizing.

·
Registered
479 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Seriously getting eye rolls from the hub! He loves Corona, and treats her like a princess, and I truely believe talks more baby talk to her than I do, but when it comes to the clothes etc, not so much! I plan on going back on my own in the next few weeks! Really get a chance to take it all in and figure out sizes!! And of course pick up a few more items!! They had soooo much!!

·
Registered
3,306 Posts
Aww she's so cute in her new dress! I bet your husband will get used to it. My partner was like that at the start. He had something against people dressing up chihuahuas and kept saying "my chihuahuas will never be like that", but he's totally fine with it now and finds it cute. lol

·
Registered
479 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
It's not that he minds her being dressed, more he just doesn't "get it". He was kind of the same when the 3 human girls were growing up, couldn't understand why we always shopped, why they needed so many clothing options, and why everything had to come from Abercrombie and Fitch! Of course they have moved on and I think he would really cringe if he knew how much they spend on a pair of Miss Me or True Religion jeans!
He also bought Corona a present At Posh Puppy! A "corona bottle " squeak toy! Lol! It's as big as her, but he's said "she had to have it!" He is such a "typical male"!

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
It's not that he minds her being dressed, more he just doesn't "get it". He was kind of the same when the 3 human girls were growing up, couldn't understand why we always shopped, why they needed so many clothing options, and why everything had to come from Abercrombie and Fitch! Of course they have moved on and I think he would really cringe if he knew how much they spend on a pair of Miss Me or True Religion jeans!
He also bought Corona a present At Posh Puppy! A "corona bottle " squeak toy! Lol! It's as big as her, but he's said "she had to have it!" He is such a "typical male"!
That made me laugh, so true it seems to be a common male thing. I agree Corona had to have a Corona bottle toy too.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts