Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I cant believe what i just saw!! I was looking out the window and saw a lady walking her chihuahua and thinking "cool someone else has a chi around here" when the poor little thing had to go poo she kept pulling on the leash and then finally looked back and stopped. when it was done she just kept walking!! Did not even pick up the pile!! I cannot believe it!! Some people!! I always bring the little rolled up thing of bags and ALWAYS pick up piles no matter how small they are. I just wonder what goes through some peoples minds.

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Yup I believe it, sadly. Yesterday I took my chis to the dogs park and a chi mix pooped and the over just stepped over it and kept walking...
I too carry a roll of poo bags in my purse all the time. They are even pink and purple thus fashionable lol. But the dog park has a dispenser than provides them and a trash can to toss them in. And still people don't pick it up!

·
Registered
2,209 Posts
OMG! i always try to pick it up! but once i lent another owner (This was when my mums papion was alive) my bag and he just did it and i had nothing! i panicked and tried to find something but in the end had to leave it as no one would lend me a bag OR anything :( x

·
Registered
725 Posts
Some people just don't care when I see that I always say a little prayer asking for God to let that person step in the biggest terd when he's all dressed up and may that poop splatter all over his nice clothes. I know I shouldn't wish bad things on people but I just want it to teach them that no one wants to step in crap so clean up after your dog I just hate it and most of the time its people with big dogs that let their dogs go where ever they want including the sidewalk where people have to walk . Grrrr

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
That makes me mad. Even when we take our big dog to the park we carry plastic shopping bags, you know the kind that you get at the grocery store, to clean up after him. And we always clean up after Cricket in our front yard. That's just crazy!!!!!!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts