Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have mentioned before...my dogs do NOT snuggle each other. Well, lately I have been noticing an "odd" phenomenon for us...

Caught red handed !!

Laurel says..."omgz mom...dunnuts posts dis! my weputation...it will be wuined!"

"I so ashamed..."

Trigger makes a cameo appearance with his new frog...

Oakley sneaks in on the action.

I seriously am shocked. Of all my dogs, I never would have guessed these two would like each other let alone snuggle!

·
Registered
323 Posts
very cute dogs and pictures. they seem to warm up after awhile with one another and will cuddle with one another on their own time. That is what happens with mine also...very cute thanks for sharing

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
Bryco looks so teeny tiny next to Laurel! How cute to see them all snuggled up together (minus Trigger, who clearly had something more important to do)!

·
Registered
602 Posts
NAwww I love the captions! How cute! I still only just have Fiddle but I hope when I get another Chi that they snuggle together! so cute tho!

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Bryco is so darn cute! He is a tiny little boy. I love the pic with the three of them cuddling together. Adorable!
Mine don't cuddle much either. They all go their own way and search out a comfy spot to sleep, but once in a blue moon I'll catch a little cuddling going on. :)

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
They are just adorable!! Those pics are very cute!!! Bryco is such a little sweetie! Laurel looks like she's thinking, "Hey, little dude, can you scoot your butt over there a little." :lol: Trigger is just too busy to be bothered. Oakley said hey, don't leave me out ya goobers! :lol:

·
Registered
3,693 Posts
Awww, how cute. I love my dog piles. I have cuddlers except for Tico and Gonzo except when it starts getting cold. Then even those two want to snuggle.

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
the shots with all the babies in the snuggies is adorable! awwww you must've been smilin at that point, i know i would :D

p.s: nice froggy trig!

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Aww that is so cute that they were caught snuggling! hehe! I love that last shot too, sooo cute! And Trigger looks adorable with his new froggie. :D

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Awwwwwwww see I knew laurel wasn't a baddy really!!! There's room with my girls if any of them fancy joining the action

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
Bahahaha!! How sweet. I'm so glad they're all feeling comfy enough to snuggle together. They're definitely getting that pack behavior down pat. ;) Such sweet babies. And I LOVE Triggers expression in that pic - too funny! He so reminds me of Maxie. :)

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Your dogs are just so pretty! You make convert me to shortcoats Lol!!! (but of course little Bryco is the prince of the lot!)

·
Registered
5,242 Posts
Ya know, I did happen to read the devil's last blog on hell.com that it seemed a little chilly, so these pics are definitely proof!

LOL, love them so much! Thanks for sharing :D

1 - 20 of 23 Posts