Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
last month I was rushed into hospital with a burst cyst and emergency appendectomy and last night Gary was rushed into hospital with chest pains and he has had a heart attack. !!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,440 Posts
This new year has started out to be a rough
one for a lot of chi people.
Sounds like you need to get on a healthier
food plan/lifestyle together and build up
your immune systems.
This world is a polluted one and its starting
to wreak havoc on our bodies.And I hear it
only gets worse as we age! Better start now
with a healthier mindset.

·
Premium Member
12,272 Posts
last month I was rushed into hospital with a burst cyst and emergency appendectomy and last night Gary was rushed into hospital with chest pains and he has had a heart attack. !!!!!!!!!!!
Oh i'm so sorry for you both,i hope hubby will be ok my thoughts are with you.

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
What a stressful time. I hope that your hubby makes a full recovery and that the rest of the year is a great one!

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
I am so sorry to hear this. Will keep you and your hubby in my prayers.

·
Registered
7,269 Posts
This new year has started out to be a rough
one for a lot of chi people.
Sounds like you need to get on a healthier
food plan/lifestyle together and build up
your immune systems.
This world is a polluted one and its starting
to wreak havoc on our bodies.And I hear it
only gets worse as we age! Better start now
with a healthier mindset.
I found this a bit rude but just may be the way I read it. To me it came across kinda preachy & well not nice.

Hope you & your hubby are on your way to full recoveries & the year starts looking up for you both

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
How awful and stressful, I'm so sorry. I'll be keeping you both in my thoughts and hoping for a speedy recovery. Please keep us posted. x

·
Registered
2,239 Posts
That is tragic news, I am so sorry you and your hubby are having such a rough time right now. I hope you both are better real soon. the year can only get better after what you have already been through (((HUGS)))

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Gary is coming home from hospital today...It has been a streesful week and will probably be just as stressful trying to stop him doing stuff while he recovers lol....thank you for your prayers and kind thoughts x

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Gary is coming home from hospital today...It has been a streesful week and will probably be just as stressful trying to stop him doing stuff while he recovers lol....thank you for your prayers and kind thoughts x

Wow I'm glad he gets to come home! That must have been scary! Wishing for a great recovery and quick too!

·
Registered
384 Posts

oh no! :( i hope he gets better soon, god bless.

·
Registered
384 Posts

sorry, i didnt see this post.
glad to here hes returning home. :hello1: give him much rest.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts