Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, my breeder has sent me more pics of the little pupper wuppers I get to choose from, and lemme tell you: this is gonna be a tough decision! There are three girls total from the parents that I like, and the breeder is going to keep the biggest (which one will be the biggest is unknown thus far, but eventually I will get to pick from 2 of the 3 pups).

So here are the 3-weekish old pics of the pups, with one being the future Hallie (hehe)!

PS, I am kinda at a tossup between the first 2. :)

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
OMG :shock: you should of had put WARNINGS on these pics they are all too cute. My favorite is the second one too. Keep us posted on your decision :)

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
ooopsies! Sorry! I should have put a warning! ;)

The breeder has told me that it will be either the first or second one she keeps, since the 3rd is definitely going to be smaller. And that's kind of the reason I want either the first or second as well - since they are all going to be to small to breed (it is an average of 3-4 pounds), I am not sure if I want the smallest of the bunch, just in case a health problem or anything comes about.
But, as always, I am totally keeping my mind open as well...but something keeps leaning me toward number 2! I guess we'll just have to wait to see who the breeder decides to keep before I can decide! hehe

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
i like the 3rd it has such defined features and looks so much more grown uo then the others,
but the 2nd one is cute too
so is the 1st, i love them all.. but for looks the 3rd would be my pick, but otherwise personality would be my deciding factor.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts