Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
291 Posts
Awwwww looky that sweet little face how cute she is.. :love2: They do grow up fast and time goes by quickly..

·
Registered
3,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Awwwwww!! She's almost all grown up now! She looks identical to her puppy picture, so beautiful! How much does she weigh now??? Looks so tiny!

Sent from Petguide.com Free App
Zorana, she is right around 4 lbs. give or take. I've had to up her food, she is so darn active and tends to be very slim. What did you decide to do on food for your kids???

·
Registered
3,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Just as cute now as she was then. I love how her tail goes to the same side in both pics. Adorable!

Ha,ha, you're right Krystal...I hadn't noticed! Now that you pointed that out, I think it's always that side. I actually think that's a fault in the standard..:). Interesting, I believe the tip shouldn't go past the back!

·
Premium Member
5,888 Posts
Zorana, she is right around 4 lbs. give or take. I've had to up her food, she is so darn active and tends to be very slim. What did you decide to do on food for your kids???
Mimi is life that too, very active and hyper, she hardly ever sits still.

Right now I'm still feeding fromm and Stella or primal on top. Due to some issues with Mimi's liver, I don't wanna make too many changes at once. I think I know what's causing it but won't be sure til we recheck levels in a few weeks. I'm afraid if I change her diet now, I won't know what's helping or hurting. I do plan do go frozen raw mixed with THK preference eventually after I meet with this hollistic vet my good friend sees on a regular basis. It's been really hard on me.
How about you??

·
Registered
3,306 Posts
Aww it's crazy how she hasn't changed that much. She sure looks as cute as ever! ;) And I agree, time goes way too fast! I can't believe my little Lilo turned 1 year old a few weeks ago!!

·
Premium Member
570 Posts
Lily is so gorgeous, her collar in the photo at 10 mths, is it grey? I've just ordered a grey sparkly one for Maisie as I was so stuck on what colour would suit. Are you throwing her a party for her bday? Can we all come? Lol :)

·
Registered
3,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Mimi is life that too, very active and hyper, she hardly ever sits still.

Right now I'm still feeding fromm and Stella or primal on top. Due to some issues with Mimi's liver, I don't wanna make too many changes at once. I think I know what's causing it but won't be sure til we recheck levels in a few weeks. I'm afraid if I change her diet now, I won't know what's helping or hurting. I do plan do go frozen raw mixed with THK preference eventually after I meet with this hollistic vet my good friend sees on a regular basis. It's been really hard on me.
How about you??

I'm so sorry Mimi's still having problems, I just assumed all was ok. Hopefully with your research and help you'll figure it out soon?? I feed Lifes Abundance kibble. My breeder had Raisin & Mia on it from the begining and I continued. They've never had ANY issues and their coats are beautifu. I started Lily on it immediately and had amazing results with her overall appearance and coat within 2 weeks. Same thing...no allergies, gastro, ever.
Plus they love it. So I have decided not to make any changes now. The dry kibble has a 4 1/2 rating.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts