Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
677 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Soo, we have been MIA for a very long time from the forum! xD We have been so busy with buying our first house, our two year old daughter and the Chi's and Tegan and the pit bull co-op and the list goes on and on, haha.

Prada turned one December 1st, and ChiChi turned two on the 16th of this month. Prada has been doing very well with regards to the seizures, and has not had one since her second incident last summer. Vets thought she was epileptic, but once again she has them scratching their heads. We're just happy she's happy and safe and living a regular life!

We have a lot to go through and get updated on!

Anyway, enjoy the pics! :hello1:

Representing at a pit bull rally in Toronto this past summer.

More pics coming..

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
Welcome back! I am so happy to hear about Prada! Beautiful pictures of a beautiful fur family :)

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
So so glad to hear Prada is doing well, we were wondering about you guys! Thanks for sharing the pics, your chis are as gorgeous as ever!

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Welcome back to all of your family! Prada looks just wonderful! Such beautiful pics of the furbabies, everyone looks so happy and healthy. Teagan is stunning and I adore seeing pitties and chi babies together!

·
Registered
677 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks everyone, we are so happy to be back!

I totally agree, Pam!! I just ADORE Frankie to bits n pieces!! :3

·
Registered
2,805 Posts
great family!!! i see your from Tdot are you going to woofstock this year??

1 - 14 of 14 Posts