Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yesterday I went to plymouth to pick up my baby girl, Lady Bella Boo I was so happy but felt so cruel taking her away from her previous mummy and daddy and her mate Chicco!!

So.......tonight I am going to get Chicco aswell!! Im so happy I have my own lil family around me!!

·
Registered
510 Posts
Wow that is great news! :D I am sure glad Hershey didn't have any sibblings still for sale when I picked her up cos I would have done the same thing as you. Congrats on the new additions to your family.

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Yes Clare I did, the people who are lovely were buying a bungalow as they lived in a flat but the day before the exchange it all fell through!! They didnt want to keep them as it wasnt fair livng in a flat up lots of stairs with two doggies!! So they sold em yes luckily they knocked off 300!! When they were reunited this evening there lil eyes lit up and they were kissing each other it was so great!! I happy they went together as Chico had not been eating or drinking so i was getting worried and my mum just came out with we must have him!!!!! So here he is my list of animals is getting bigger Roxy, Louis and sophie- banana the catts and Bella, Chico and Jack the chis!! Luckily they almost have two people here day in day out so thats great!!!!!!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts