Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We spent the day on the lake yesterday. The fur kids got to hang out with their fur cousins. The little chi-weenie belongs to my husbands brother. She is a very, very young puppy of seven weeks. Long story but she was about to be taken to the pound but my husbands brother took her. She is doing very well and has been vet checked. I'm keeping my fingers crossed she thrives. The little morkie is adorable. She is a fur cousin visitng from Florida. All of them got along very well and enjoyed the boat ride.

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
aww, the Morkie and the chi weenie are so cute ! and of course Lady and Prince look as adorable as always. sounds like you had a fun time and on the boat too !!! nice :)

·
Registered
5,186 Posts
They are all totally adorable and looks like ya'll had a fabulous time! What a big girl of Lady to dress for the occasion. ;)

BTW, the Morkie is a beautiful blend of both breeds. I have seen the rainbow of how pups can turn out to look. It truly is a beautiful dog.

·
Premium Member
5,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
They are all totally adorable and looks like ya'll had a fabulous time! What a big girl of Lady to dress for the occasion. ;)

BTW, the Morkie is a beautiful blend of both breeds. I have seen the rainbow of how pups can turn out to look. It truly is a beautiful dog.
I have to say outside of long haired Chis, that little girl is the cutest dog I've seen. Her face is precious!

·
Premium Member
5,888 Posts
They are all so beautiful Lynda! I love the morkie too, such a sweet face! And congrats to your new neice chiweenie, she is so adorable. Looks like the perfect day! Lady and Prince look so cute as usual!!

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

·
Registered
5,186 Posts
My Mother loves her Maltese, Gidget, but she has often said how she would love a Yorkie. We have also looked at the Morkies a few times. They are not always born looking as beautifully mixed as that dog. She is truly a stunner.

·
Premium Member
5,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
My Mother loves her Maltese, Gidget, but she has often said how she would love a Yorkie. We have also looked at the Morkies a few times. They are not always born looking as beautifully mixed as that dog. She is truly a stunner.
Her mom loves her and spoils her rotten. She has a great, calm disposition too. The only drawback is she needs grooming every six weeks. That's one thing I love about the long coat Chis is they don't require grooming which is really quite amazing.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts