Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I guess Jasper wanted the bed to himself this morning:

PS: I do not normally take pictures before my morning coffee but this was too cute to pass up;)

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
Awww! Look at him all snuggled up!
He looks very cute and comfortable

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
Absolutely adorable! :p
You are lucky that he only moved in at 7am.
Every evening when hubby goes to brush his teeth before bed Rocky sneaks under the bed covers,
and lies on hubby's pillow,lol, and he does it so secretly and quietly too, it's hilarious. :lol:

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
That is so cute . lol. Minnie does that all the time. , as soon as i get up out of bed, she takes my spot :)

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
hi thank you for sending jaspers pic our way i love your jasper he is very pretty and i love his size hoe big is he know do you know how tall he is thanks

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Awwww...He's so cute!

I miss all my babies sleeping with me, but since the new little one has to be crated (house training and all) he demands Gracie sleep with him, so it's just Pedro, and he has his dog bed and a big old chair with an afghan made especially for him over in the corner. So he only gets in bed for a goodnight kiss and then he's gone!:(

·
Registered
109 Posts
OmG!!!! What a gorgeous long hair, My first Chi baby (received yesterday) is supposed to be half long hair and half smooth coat. Your long hair Jasper is to die for..... Thanks for the pic, know it was a sacrifice before morning coffee...lol.....

1 - 10 of 10 Posts