Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
15,323 Posts
Wow I am SHOCKED!!! Not really. :roll: I'm sure she'll be getting 'rid' of all of them when they aren't "popular" anymore.

·
Registered
9,210 Posts
Well in my eyes she made the wrong pick :twisted: , Kevin looks scanky and I think is just riding out this marriage til hes BORED.

·
Registered
3,457 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Kemo's mamma said:
Well in my eyes she made the wrong pick :twisted: , Kevin looks scanky and I think is just riding out this marriage til hes BORED.
lol, agreed! Apparently he wants to be the next Eminem (sp?) :roll: So, she's stuck with him till he makes money, she goes broke, or he finds somebody richer... :D

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
who knew? hehe..........

now i wish lucky was a pit bull goin after kevin :twisted: ok ok shame on me! i am not one to use pit bull as an attack dog reference... hmmm... let's see ok ok saint bernanrd. yeah i wish lucky was a saint bernard....

you dumped the wrong one brit :roll:

let's just hope the baby doesn't use daddy's finger to teeth on :shock: bye bye baby........

·
Registered
936 Posts
Kemo's mamma said:

ROFL :lol: ...he does look scanky. Which one was Lucky? Anyway so sad. :evil: :evil:

·
Registered
3,110 Posts
imkari said:
luvmypuppet said:
let's just hope the baby doesn't use daddy's finger to teeth on :shock: bye bye baby........
:lol: :lol: :lol:

OMG LMAO :lol: :lol: :lol:

Well you know that one of Brits body guard hates him!! He thinks he is just out for the money :roll: Geesh who knew :roll:

****rubbing my crystal ball****
The future looks grim for Kev and Brit he will toss her like she tossed the chi :lol: :lol:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts