Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
5,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi all all of my sisters kittens have now got new homes apart from one she is the prettyist one of all my sis was going to keep her but has now changed her mind as she already has two cats im picking her up in the morning id love to keep her but i already have 3 cats and what with bobby being ill its prob not the best time for me to introduce a newbie so im gong to advertise her and have her here for a bit as my nephew is getting to attached il add photos in the morning she is so so long coated and is 9 weeks old and mainly white with a black splodge and sooooo pretty

ok so here is her piccie as much as id love to keep her and have thought about it i think it is best for her if i find her a home she is a very pretty kitty

·
Banned
5,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i have just been thinking the same thing! iv always had cats i love them just the way they are and everything and i was just sitting in my garden thinking i have 3 cats one is bobby who is not well and i have a moggie cat called rex he is a daling boy i rescued him from down the street he is getting real old now and then there is my baby felix who has just been giving me cuddles and i thought how empty it would be with 1 cat in the house our garden is seperated into two one side for dogs and one side whee the cats can just relax we even brought them a wendy house with the stable door and leave the top half of the door open we have carpeted it out its like there little house they love it they just come and go as they please maybe it would be the rite time to let another come to live as im having her here tommorrow anyway i can see how they all get on hmmm.....

·
Registered
4,512 Posts
cats are wonderful... I think I would have a hard time giving her up after having her around...

My neighbor has 2 kittens and Gadget loves them... They come over and play with him all the time.. and he goes over there too...

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
It sounds as though you have about convinced yourself Vicki. LOL See how they get along the next few days, then you can make a decision.

I just remember last year when I had to have Tia put to sleep, if I hadn't had Jasmine I honestly don't know how I could have made it through.

How is Bobby doing today?

·
Banned
5,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
she is ok its real hot here at the moment so the weather is not helping her she does not seem to cope very well in heat she just lays there all day hopefully it will cool down a bit so she can relax

·
Banned
5,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
bobby is oing good apart from the heat is really getting to her she cant seem to settle i have added pic to top of post kitten is adorable and has a brilliant personality iv even named her which i know i shouldnt of as il get attached her name is jess and im not sure weather to keep her yet she is a brill little kity

1 - 11 of 11 Posts