Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This weekend started with an early morning visit to the vet for Hershey's annual visit and Nilla's 2nd booster shots.

Hershey giving me the feel guilty look: "Mommy! How could you let them do this to me??!"

Nilla playing with her rope toy. I placed the directv remote next to her to show her size.
She weighed exactly 2 lbs at 11 weeks old. Hershey weighed 4.2 lbs. at close to 16 months

Exhausted babies!!

I fell asleep too! :D

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
They are so sweet! Hershey is so photogenic and you take great pictures.

Taz also weighed 2 lbs at 11 weeks and now at 6 mos she weighs 3.5lbs. It will be fun to see if they end up weighing the same.

·
Registered
4,172 Posts
They are DARLING!! Even pitiful at the Vet. The remote pic is great! I like how Hershey is always clothed. Hope would be happy to mail her some clothes...haha!

Is Nilla smaller, the same or larger than Hershey at that age?

Hershey is so close in age and size to Hope and Ruby! Hope, 9/29 and Ruby 10/17.

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ahh how cute.. Sweet Chi Chi's
Adorable pics. You have cuties.
Awww... Thanks!!

Aww, how cute! Are they BFF's yet? love Hershey's pink and white striped hoodie!
Yes! Finally!! Hershey is acting more like Nilla's mom. ;) She grooms her a lot, even after she pees (not sure if that's normal). They play a lot, and does get rough at times. I break them up when I feel like it's too much.

They are so sweet! Hershey is so photogenic and you take great pictures.

Taz also weighed 2 lbs at 11 weeks and now at 6 mos she weighs 3.5lbs. It will be fun to see if they end up weighing the same.
Let's keep tabs on 'em both! :p

They are DARLING!! Even pitiful at the Vet. The remote pic is great! I like how Hershey is always clothed. Hope would be happy to mail her some clothes...haha!

Is Nilla smaller, the same or larger than Hershey at that age?

Hershey is so close in age and size to Hope and Ruby! Hope, 9/29 and Ruby 10/17.
Thanks!! Maybe Nilla would grow bigger than Hershey. I think Hershey was 1.5 lbs at 10 weeks when I got her. I didn't see Nilla's dad, but the mom is smaller than Hershey.

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
Just you wait, Nilla will be giving as good as she gets in no time. Axle still has about 1/2 a kg on Chloe but she somehow always ends up with what she wants whether it be a toy or a chewy or the primo spot on mum or dad's lap.

Do you just watch them play for hours? It's addictive isn't it. I hate going to work now coz I know I will miss them doing something cute :(

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
They are both tiny and soooo adorable!
Gucci always gives me the same look Hershey gives you whenever I take him to the vet, or for a bath LOL

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Just you wait, Nilla will be giving as good as she gets in no time. Axle still has about 1/2 a kg on Chloe but she somehow always ends up with what she wants whether it be a toy or a chewy or the primo spot on mum or dad's lap.

Do you just watch them play for hours? It's addictive isn't it. I hate going to work now coz I know I will miss them doing something cute :(
LOL! It is fun to watch them play, but I gotta go to work to have money to buy Ziwipeak! :p

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
LOL! It is fun to watch them play, but I gotta go to work to have money to buy Ziwipeak!
I want to get a camera in my house that I can check from my phone so I can see what they do all day when i'm not there - is that weird?

·
Registered
5,186 Posts
I love to see pics of Nilla and Hershey! They are so adorable! Although I hate the reason Hershey had to have a bandaid, I love that it matched the hoodie!!

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I want to get a camera in my house that I can check from my phone so I can see what they do all day when i'm not there - is that weird?
Not weird at all. I think some here have cameras in their chi rooms and they can view online while they're at work.

I love to see pics of Nilla and Hershey! They are so adorable! Although I hate the reason Hershey had to have a bandaid, I love that it matched the hoodie!!
Thank you!! The bandage put a smile to my face too when I saw that they matched it with her hoodie. :p

1 - 18 of 18 Posts