Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
4,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My good friend Becky has a very talented sister named Lisa who recently painted (free hand) a 4 piece set of wine glasses just for Becky. Well you will see from the pics why I fell in love with them a practically begged for a set of my own. Becky being the wonderful lady that she is picked up 8 more glasses (someone else begged for a set to) and asked her sister to paint a few more. Well yesterday I got my four gorgeous glasses and I also got to "break" them in with Becky. Here are the 1st 8 glasses Lisa did. There are still 4 more being done plus a "special" glass for my hubby since he is not a drinker. Just had to share them with all of you. Lisa did such a fabulous job that the pics don't even do them justice. I simply can not thank her and Becky enough.

·
Registered
4,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Lisa paints all kinds of things mostly for herself, but yes by request to...she also bakes and decorates cakes for all occasions.

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
LOVE these!!! Wow! :)

·
Registered
787 Posts
Those are great!

You should ask her if she can put some on teacups. Then if anybody ever asks you if you have a teacup chihuahua... ;)

·
Registered
4,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thank You ladies. It is a shame I couldn't have all the different ones Lisa made. God they were great. Perhaps at some point she will make more..if so I'll let you know.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts