Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,805 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
there is a girl on facebook who is trying to sell one of the dogs that came from where Hugo came from... she told me she just cant look after her anymore its to much work:foxes15: I said that I would take her but I am not paying what she asking for because she needs vet care and a lot of TLC
But she just seems to be in it for the money...it just makes me very very frustrated :(

·
Banned
248 Posts
Aww she is beautiful. Maybe she will realize no one will want to spend big money on a dog who is is need of vet care and will cost even more $. And then maybe she will give her to you if she REALLY needs a home for her. Atleast I hope so :(.

There was a guy on craigslist the other night trying to sell his 6 month old male Chi with a untreated broken paw for $400. It was insane.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Aww she is beautiful. Maybe she will realize no one will want to spend big money on a dog who is is need of vet care and will cost even more $. And then maybe she will give her to you if she REALLY needs a home for her. Atleast I hope so :(.

There was a guy on craigslist the other night trying to sell his 6 month old male Chi with a untreated broken paw for $400. It was insane.
OMG! That is so horrible. Isn't it illegal to sell a dog tht has not had its shot?

:foxes15:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts