Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ugh I swear today has been one of those days when it comes to either sewing or resin. Everything just been messing up, I just can't get it right :foxes15:. I think the headache and the pain in the middle of shoulder blades aren't helping, or my anxiety which has been actting up.

Not trying to get pity; just had to get it out.

·
Registered
688 Posts
Aww so very sorry, i know the feeling!!! Take u some pain killers and relax a bit!! Thankfully u can craft when u feel better, i know hat u mean when this happens it bums me out!! The other day a needle broke on me for the first time ever, a peice of it hit me in the forhead, then the thread was all jammed..so i spent the day fixing it not so much crafting, then i have days when i just sew and it flows naturally with no probs! Hope ur headache goes away!!! hugs**

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks everyone. I think its a pinched nerve for the headache and pain and just took a half a xanax to help with the anxiety.

I started working on the back side of Daisy's tag today and it just went from bad to major mess up. The only time I've had this major mess up was one other time or when I was drilling long way through.

It was just to the point of banging my head on the wall. Thanks for letting me know how your craft days go. I just have to remember that I am not perfect and will have mess ups.

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks everyone. Daisy is laying right next to me. And hubby is bring some anti acids and mineral water or sparkling water home for me. Pop some advil and probably head to bed.

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Theres never a perfect day wheb it comes to sewing or crafting. When i do either one i always end up with some kind of pain too. I hope it goes away real soon for you i feel you on this one :albino:

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thank you. took some advil and feeling better. Hopefully will be able to make chriopratior on Wednesday. I usually only have these types of pains when I do a lot of cross stitching which I haven't done in a while. Will hopefully pick it back up after my son goes to school full time.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts