Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
9,210 Posts
Double the fun, recommend it for sure, not that much extra work!! Get them together and get it all over(training etc) with!!! :wave:

·
Registered
4,825 Posts
I agree!
If you can, get them both at the same time and get the potty training over with at the same time.
They are so funny together. And they'll always have a friend with them.

·
Registered
32 Posts
I just adopted my second Chihuahua this week.. we are having a blast... Suki is along the line of a rescue and she has some issues but so far my 6 month old seems to really be enjoying the company. My first Chibi, suffers from separation anxiety I haven't attempted to leave the house yet, that comes tomorrow.

·
Registered
2,259 Posts
This is the first time I have had more than 1 chi at a time. I love it! From now on I will always get 2 at a time. :D

·
Registered
3,457 Posts
:wink: I think Stinky was doing great as an only child but now that we got him a little brother, they are inseparable..they fight yes, there is more to clean yes...but is much more fun! I just love it when after they have played for hours they come on my lap and sleep one on each site..I love my boys! :D

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
Awww....That's so sweet, Vala... :D

When it comes to chis, I always say: "the more the merrier"!!!! :lol:

·
Registered
8,578 Posts
absolutely , i got paris to keep cosmo company during the day ...i think that definitely makes a difference ......
i love my chi's soooo much that i feel i have love left to give ,so tomorrow i'm looking for a third :D :D the more chi's the more happiness !!

kisses nat

·
Registered
530 Posts
I can't live with just one...I'm getting a second chi this summer after I move. Right now Charlie gets to play with my sister's chi and a shih tzu and he loves it. After we move he's going to need a buddy...or maybe its me lol :lol:

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
I got Peaches so Kiwi would have a playmate and it has worked out great. They love each other so much. Kiwi thinks that Peaches is her baby she is always cleaning her. Once you get past the potty training its really not that much extra work because the get on the same schedule. Lets know what you decide. Another big plus is that they tire each other out which is a big plus.

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
I totally agree two Chi's are better than one! I have three......but three is all I can handle for now. :wink:

·
Registered
277 Posts
Beamer and Fritzy are brothers and the only two born in the litter. We go them at the same time so they could grow and bond together and to make potty training easier on us. Low and behold we now have 3 boys, when one's tried of playing and chasing the other around, there's always another chi to get in on the game :D

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
2 chihuahuas are the best heck 4 is even better :lol:
Before I stopped breeding I had 7 and 7 is a number a miss :(
But atleast there in show homes and being shown. :D

1 - 17 of 17 Posts