Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Seriously leaning towards a 2nd Chi, and starting to fall in love. I've narrowed it down to 3.

I think this little girl is the one. She will be long haired.

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Wow! Am I the only one that thinks they're cute? I'm going w/ the choc.tri female. Will post more pictures as she gets bigger. Now for a name . . . . .

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys! I guess in my excitement and anticipation, I expect everyone to think the pups are as cute as I do. I do want to say that I've never seen such beautiful chihuahuas as I have on this forum.

Here's a couple more pics of her. I just don't have a name yet.

She's too young, but will have tan eyebrow features come in and of course her nose will turn choc.

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I think she looks like a Mollie ... or Matilda ... or Maddy ... or Maize ... I think she looks like an "M" name... :)
Thanks, I'll keep that in mind. Maize makes me think of that little white Maize Mouse cartoon. I'd like a name to go w/ Chloe Gem (my dd's chi and choice of name). Maddy is kind of cute.

·
Registered
576 Posts
Thanks, I'll keep that in mind. Maize makes me think of that little white Maize Mouse cartoon. I'd like a name to go w/ Chloe Gem (my dd's chi and choice of name). Maddy is kind of cute.
Maisy May

She's totally cute and gorgeous btw!!!!

·
Registered
329 Posts
Good pick. That's the color that screams to me "TAKE ME HOME"
If I ever get a female I will name her "Piper". After the Little airplane Because my husband flys planes.
I also like "Bindi and Maddy is cute!
Good luck

·
Registered
146 Posts
ooh tiz got to be the chocolate one for me!!!!
I just love that colour it took me years to get one .

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I've been on a waiting list for quite some time w/ this breeder. I knew there was a chance for chocolate, and was even happier to find out she'll be long haired.

·
Banned
728 Posts
She's gorgeous and I'm so jealous!!!
That pup is a beauty to be. Reminds me of my Nys who is a chocalatr tri color.But Leeeeeigh...what do you have to be jealous about?I truy think your 3 along with Zero and Mai are some of the most gorgeous chis on our site!
Vicki:daisy:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts