Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't know where the time went, but the 4th of June marked one year since we got our little Lilo! We've been through a lot in the last year, but she definitely made everything better. I love this little thing so much!! :love5: So I decided to make a short silly video of her... a collection of (hyper lol) videos from when she was a puppy and I thought I should share the cuteness with all of you. lol

Baby Lilo - YouTube

(For some reason I can't embed the video in this thread... it used to work before. :foxes15: lol)

·
Registered
3,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Aw that was so lovely! She is the cutest!
Happy gotcha day lilo!!!! <3
Thanks! :)

That's great Camille, Lilo looks so little at the beginning, really cute. xx
Thanks! She was so teeny. To me she still looks tiny now so I can't believe it when I look back at her old pictures. :p

Haha. What a bundle of total scattiness! so lovely to see after your sad time and I think shes very lucky to have you. She looks like a very happy little girl :D
Aww thanks! I think she's very happy and spoiled here. lol She's such a great dog, we're very lucky to have her too. :)

Love it, what great memories you have!!
Thanks! :)

·
Registered
3,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Awe! That video is just too sweet for words! LILO is so adorable! Loved watching some of your precious moments with her😊
Fantastic video, Lilo is just adorable. What a lovely memento.
Aww, so cute, time does fly by! Glad to hear you are in a much better place after such a hard time, that's so nice to hear :) x
Thank you. :) She's such a sweetie, it was hard making this video... too many cute videos to choose from. ;) I guess I'll have to make many more. lol

And thanks Jemma, we've definitely come a long way since last year. :) We even have two chis now!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts