Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do any of you do this?? It's so awesome, and I'm totally addicted to it :D One time I just sat at my computer the whole day making dolls, haha. I made one for every season and holiday, it was so fun ^_^ I also made dolls of all my friends too! You just select the clothes, facial features, hair, etc. of the person, and you can make them look like anything ^_^

Here's the BEST site for it: http://elouai.com/doll-makers/new-dollmaker.php

Oh here's some dolls I've made too

And here's some of all my friends :D

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
i used too, when my website was open but i havent lately... its loads of fun though

·
Registered
3,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks :D It says "Yoshi love" on the first line, and "cute" on the second ... in case anyone was wondering, haha o_O

·
Registered
3,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Kari said:
:lol: I can't figure out how to save them animated. :scratch:
Oh it really sucks but you can't save them animated >_< That was the bane of an entire week of mine once ... "surely you can do this" ... but sadly, you cannot :( You can only save the code so that you can put them on webpages animated. I just save them as images though.

·
Registered
15,323 Posts
Oh o.k. :) I won't bother making them animated then. :lol:

The site is so cute but I wish you could change the body types a bit. :lol: They are all so stick thin. :lol:

·
Registered
15,323 Posts
Is he one of your sons Julie? I made this one of my daughter last night:

The eyes aren't quite right though. :lol:

·
Registered
3,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
They are cute ^_^ I can never make a face of myself either with those features so I just use the "ready-made" faces ... they look more like me I think :D And they're so cute too.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts