Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
2,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This poor little girl only has 6 days to live.. And I keep upsetting myself by looking at these little babies that are so far away.. So what I want to do is Maybe get a "train" going to Adopt one of these little guys/gals from Down in LA figure out who is near there and have them pull then get some people who are willing to travel so far till the next one can Go and I can meet them Somewhere in NY State... I just really want to help and I wont be able to go to LA for about a year...
Is there anyone out there willing to do this???
A4219129 GEMINI has 6 Day(s) Left to Live!

No necessarily for this Girl just in General.. :coolwink:
thank you Chi ppl :)

·
Registered
2,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I am in southern Oregon, could probably have her for a short while if she was on her way to your home, but I can't travel very far either way...
Ah thank you.. That is 2 people who can Help that way

·
Registered
266 Posts
I hope she is saved. Stray?...as in someone abandoned this chi?.:(.

·
Registered
2,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
5 Days now.... I dont know why I feel connected to the Chihuahua... I made her my profile picture on FB and tagged a bunch of people... if i tagged you could you be oh so kind to share the pic please maybe someone out there will adopt her..
thank you xoxo

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Omg she's only TWO??? Holy cow she looks so old :( She must have been through a lot! That is just sad. This breaks my heart. She deserves better! :sad5:

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Post like this make me feel so thankful for my girls and all of you on here who love your babies and spoil them. Every dog deserves to be treated the way we treat our dogs. With love and love and love! I wish every animal was treated this way :(

1 - 20 of 57 Posts