Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mummy was out a long time this morning but when she come home I was so happy to see her I forgets about being lonely.

Mumy wotz yous got me...

Cor wotz in here

Now ifs I canz just pulls out this lovely paper

I know there is sumfing in here

Looks wotz I gots and its mine alls mine

Mummy I know I am not to jump about but this is so exciting.. okays I'lls just walk around here and show of all my goodies

Is this wotz I fink its is

Yah its a bully stick, lets get my teeth into this

Yum yum this is soooooooooooooooo yummy

l

These were alls lovely surprises, thank you Rico, and I promise to get well soons. The get well soon card is lovely and I have it in my bed with me.

Mummy pretended to get cross with me coz I tried to sneak up stairs but I am not allowed.. I know she pretend coz she laugh at me..

Thank you, thank you, thank you

Love Jake x x x x x

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Forgot to mention Mr Postman tried to keep my pressies again coz they were not there yesterday so she made a very early visit to catch Mr Postman and told him to give me my pressies..

Isn't my mummy good

I loves my mummy.. x x

Love Jake x x x

·
Registered
3,403 Posts
So happy that this came for Jake ! I wanted to send him a really fun ball...but no running..and well you know what happens when these wee guys get a ball !!

Jake you are looking fantastic after your surgey--keep up the good work Deme !!

xoxo

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Rubia it was such a nice surprise, I had ordered a booster seat for Jake and thought it may be that but this was even better. Jake is now in his pen and can't decide whether to eat or play.. lol

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Great gifts! He is just munching away. :lol: Cute boy!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts