Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
2,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Halloween is getting closer and closer by the min!!!
What are you being for Halloween? Is your Chi Dressing up to?
I am Being the Queen Bee and Lola and Quark are being my little Lazy non worker bees. Ill post pics Soon! lets see your Pics!!!:hello1::hello1:

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
Well I'm not dressing up but my daughter is and she wants Colette and Chloe to dress up too. I'm not sure how Colette is going to take it though because as soon as you put any clothes on her she will just stand in the same spot you left forever and then when she does walk she acts like she can't bend her legs - it's pretty funny! Anyway my daughter wanted to be Dorothy but I told her that wasn't such a great idea now that she cut her hair so I'm not sure what she is going to do now. I wanted her to be Alice in Wonderland because at Target they had the cutest little White Rabbit costume that would have been adorable on Chloe! But she doesn't want any part of that because she was Alice already even though that was 9 years ago when she was 3! LOL

·
Registered
3,090 Posts
I don't dress up, my Golden Retriever is being a Fairy Princess, not sure on Zoey & Georgie yet...still working on it. Last year Zoey was My little Pumpkin, & Sebastian was Dracula.

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
I don't dress up, I'm boring. :lol: The only one I'm sure of out of the pups for a costume is Gia. She is going to be a Fairy Godmother. :)

·
Registered
3,356 Posts
No kidding fall is here isn't it, I've felt sick all day! just woke up from a nap and now I have a fever thank you my children! LOL

I am not sure what to dress as this year, we do a big Halloween/Costume party each year as my birthday party! it's a big thing around here.

AJ is going as a Witch, lol and I am not sure about Link, I have to see what I can get that will fit him. I've already bought two of the kids costumes already.

I cannot wait to see what everyone here comes up with :)
I love your idea Adrienne!

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
that is the most beautiful fairy godmother!!

me and hubby haven't dressed up in years but you never know when we feel like joining in LOL. kids haven't decided one said a ninja and Angie might be a butterfly, Ricky and Cali are going to be corpse bride and groom that I am making coco doesn't dress up hates clothes. Angie's birthday is the day before so she loves halloween

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Awwwww, thanks ladies! :daisy:

I took this pic of Chance real quick. It's getting dark outside, so not the best quality. This is his Fireman outfit. But I think I'm going to get him another one, cause I bought this one last year.

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
He doesn't really like it. It's kinda like a plastic material, and doesn't fit very well. We don’t have many places here that sells pet clothes, so shopping online is like a shot in the dark. :lol:

·
Registered
3,356 Posts
I know! I found a costume for AJ, but I have not looked for Link yet, the costume AJ has is xs and it's still a bit big.

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Yeah, XS usually fits 5 to 8 lbs. So when you are on the lower end of that, it's too big. :( And they make some of them sooooo long and wide. That's one of the reasons Chance hates the FM one. I have to pull that strap underneath him to where the end hangs out real long, and the length covers his tail. He can't stand clothes that touch his tail. I think he thinks something is on him. :lol: Like a bug or something. Not sure.

Kitty, check on eBay. I've been browsing for about an hour and have come across some costumes that are on the smaller end. You just have to look at all the different measurements in the listing. Some of the XS's are bigger, some are smaller. I'm gonna look some more tomorrow. I found a few for 6".

·
Registered
852 Posts
Woohoo, I love Halloween!

I wont be dressing up, however I'm planning on going outside without makeup on so I'll probably have the most terrifying 'costume' ;)

My little boy wants to be a ghost this year so I may do something similar for my guys :D

·
Registered
6,172 Posts
i love the little dress up outfits..ELise is going to be a pumpkin but not sure on tinks yet..maybe a witch x

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Found this costume in their trunk too. Honey Bee.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Ohhh I love Halloween. I work at Target so I'm always cruising the pet department to see when the costumes come out. I saw one that was a little taco so I think Chiquita will be a taco for halloween unless I find something cuter.

·
Registered
3,090 Posts
Here are last years:
Sebastian was Dracula, Zoey was a pumpkin:

& Shellie my golden was a Dr

1 - 20 of 53 Posts