Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A very dear friend of mine from Europe sent me a Christmas care package, which took 2 1/2 months to get here!! but finally arrived. Amongst the many lovely things that she sent she included hand knitted clothes for the yappy rats! They're a tad big, though if they're going to be wearing sweaters it's because they're going out, and if they're going out they have harnesses on so that will cinch the sweater in somewhat.

So, drumroll please while I present Tango and Jazz in their French designer clothing! :coolwink: ('scuse the crappy cell phone pics)

That ridiculous ruffle makes me laugh out loud every time I see it! :love4:

·
Registered
2,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks all!

Yeah, Tango's not a good model. When I pull out the camera, you can see the wheels turning, and most of his expressions look like "Oh no, not again!" and "Can we please just get this over with?" Add to that he's not a huge fan of clothes, so the result when they're combined is sometimes pretty dismal. :D

I wish there was a way to communicate through the pictures how very soft these clothes feel! My friend was very sensitive to not wanting what she made to be scratchy or irritating and her yarn choices reflect that. And Tango's outfit is more flattering in person...it just sort of looks like a sack in the pictures, but the yarn color beautifully compliments his coat color, and the neckline is sits perfectly.

And Jazz's little dress just slays me! Yeah, I have no clue how one crochet's ruffles, but she sure did a good job! :love4: Once I got the present and sent her some pictures of how I'd used or displayed the various things I sent, including the photos of the dogs modeling her creations, she asked if she could post them on facebook. Of course I said yes!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts