• neither

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i'd like to introduce everyone to MY BOY. he is the fatty blue brindle long hair that his sister is using for a pillow in this photo lmao! don't ask me any questions cause i don't know when he is coming home, i don't know how much he weighs (he is going to be bigger than chiwi that is for sure). he was born on 7/4/05. i am going to see him and learn the breeders routine on monday since i will be dog sitting for her for a few days while she is away. i'm so excited! EEEEEEEKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!

and i dont' have a name for him yet.. but i do know that the word COUNT has to be in front of the name since he is chiwi's brother and she is a coutness... (yeah he really is chiwi's half bro they ahve the same daddy!)

i edited to add a poll for the name. i have 2 names i like. but feel free to give me your 2 cents for a name ;)
\
ok see page 3 for name contest details and don't worry about the poll lol. if i knew how to delete the poll i would....

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
chimom said:
Oh, he is adoreable! I know you must be so excited. Post more pics and info when you can.
i get to meet him on monday so consider pics done ;) and i'll have more info as well lol...

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Kari said:
Oh wow! I had no idea you were getting him! He's got a beautiful color! :wink:
EEEEK! i didn't know i was getting him either lol! i just asked if he was available then she said yes and asked me certain days if i was available so i called her, she hired me as her dog sitter which was unexpected hehe and then i just kinda said i wanted him and we'll be working out a deal in exchange for my services lol. totally unexpected tonight. snap decision on my part. :D

·
Registered
15,323 Posts
luv4mygirls said:
Kari said:
EEEEK! i didn't know i was getting him either lol! i just asked if he was available then she said yes and asked me certain days if i was available so i called her, she hired me as her dog sitter which was unexpected hehe and then i just kinda said i wanted him and we'll be working out a deal in exchange for my services lol. totally unexpected tonight. snap decision on my part. :D
That couldn't have worked out any more perfect, could it? See, THIS one was meant to be! :D

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Kari said:
luv4mygirls said:
Kari said:
That couldn't have worked out any more perfect, could it? See, THIS one was meant to be! :D
oh man it sure is meant to be! i gotta start a poll for his name....

·
Banned
3,566 Posts
luv4mygirls said:
nemochi said:
Yay!! another blue longcoat on the board :) Stitch isnt alone lol :) he's sooo cute
isn't it weird how chiwi and nemo looked similar and now stitch and him?! wow!
you see it's fate that ur meant to have him :) The right baby always comes along when ur not expecting it, I got that happen with Stitch I was on the guys list since Jan and completly forgot and then got a call saying did I want to come down and pick a puppy :) and then I got the call from Nemo's breeder saying I get pick on the litter then sooo yay!! I have 2 babies by the end of this year

Did you see the picture of Stitch's brother he's a really big blue longhair and my sister calls him Chubba lol

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
He's certainly a cutie!! I can't wait to see more pics as he gets older. :)

I'm not sure about the names though - why those two? How did you come up with them? I'm going to give it some thought; Count Ponch... Count Chunga... hmmm....

I like what Jolie's mom said about him being a "chunk of love"... one of my friends calls Cooper "Chunk"... hmmm... too much thinking for me to do right now.

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Cooper said:
He's certainly a cutie!! I can't wait to see more pics as he gets older. :)

I'm not sure about the names though - why those two? How did you come up with them? I'm going to give it some thought; Count Ponch... Count Chunga... hmmm....

I like what Jolie's mom said about him being a "chunk of love"... one of my friends calls Cooper "Chunk"... hmmm... too much thinking for me to do right now.
Ponch is named after eric estrada from the tv show CHIPS lol and chunga cause um :oops: it's what i use to call "fatty's" when i was a teen and didn't know any better and smoked that naughty stuff.... but everyone thought that name was cute hehe,...

·
Registered
15,323 Posts
I voted neither but you're going to have to give me some time to think of a suggestion! :D

I know you want it to be 'Count......' hmmmmm

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
nemochi said:
luv4mygirls said:
nemochi said:
Yay!! another blue longcoat on the board :) Stitch isnt alone lol :) he's sooo cute
you see it's fate that ur meant to have him :) The right baby always comes along when ur not expecting it, I got that happen with Stitch I was on the guys list since Jan and completly forgot and then got a call saying did I want to come down and pick a puppy :) and then I got the call from Nemo's breeder saying I get pick on the litter then sooo yay!! I have 2 babies by the end of this year

Did you see the picture of Stitch's brother he's a really big blue longhair and my sister calls him Chubba lol
no i didn't see the pic! i'd love to though!

·
Registered
521 Posts
Aww! Wow! He's so adorable! he's gonna be a great little big brother for chiwi!!! If he turns out anything like his gorgeous daddy I'm gonna be in love ;)

I voted neither sorry, I think I would prefer Ponch if you added and o and made it Poncho (and poncho's are mexican!) and then called him Ponch for short though. But going with the style of the other names on your list I suggest...

Bongo (as in Bongo drums, lol)

can't really think of anymore, lol, sorry!

·
Banned
3,566 Posts
luv4mygirls said:
nemochi said:
luv4mygirls said:
nemochi said:

no i didn't see the pic! i'd love to though!
He's the pup on the right in both pics and Stitch is on the left :)

1 - 20 of 37 Posts