Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,561 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It has been a while because we have been very busy moving and enjoying the nice cool summer that Texas has had until this week. (Cool as not being over 100 degrees every day..)

Opie has grown so much!! He no longer fits in the cup holder of our car like he did when we first brought him home. He is 2.8 pounds on his last vet visit. He did not grow to be Jaxx's size like we wanted but he is our perfect little monster that looks like Eddie Munster and growls like Gizmo from the Gremlins.

I do not know what packing and moving means but do not forget me!!

Look I am a big boy like my brother!! I have a Buddy Belt too.....

MOMMM make Jaxx share his bed with me....

Ohhh the disgrace! First mom takes me to the vet and he cuts off my thingies....and then she makes me wear a baby onsie! Someone save me!!!

I am not a monster....okay well sometimes

Jaxx looking less than thrilled about our move...

·
Registered
13 Posts
They are both adorable! Opie is so tiny. My little Bella hasn't been 2lbs since she was about 5 or 6 months old. Lol. I want another fur-baby!

·
Registered
3,561 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
They're so stinking cute! Opie is such a ham, he has turned into such a handsome little man! He's such a tiny thing!
Oh he is a ham!! He is always ready for the camera if you can catch him before his attention goes to something else.

He is a lot smaller than what I bargained for even though we knew he was tiny when we brought him home. I was really hoping that he would hit a growth spurt since he was the runt of the litter. He has grown a lot but he isn't going to be as big as Jaxx which is what we were hoping. Jaxx throws him around like a rag doll though and Opie loves it. In the end I think it is better that he is smaller than Jaxx because Jaxx may have been in trouble with his laid back personality if Opie was bigger than him.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts