Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3,561 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have had Opie three weeks now and he has grown and changed so much! Jaxx and Opie have become best buddies already but they each have their secrets to get away from each other. Jaxx goes onto the furniture in order to get away from Opie and Opie goes under the furniture to get away from Jaxx. They both do their sneak attacks and run from their spots to get the other one.

Potty training is going so so. Opie does great when he is in the bathroom and uses the potty pad every time. If he is out playing and spending time with us he will use the potty pad for poo but he thinks that any spot he chooses is his pee pad. We are watching him like a hawk though and I have faith he will get it. I am SOOO looking forward to getting rid of the potty pads.

Opie is teething like crazy and it has made him grumpy. I have tried everything I can think to freeze and he is just not a fan of anything cold but he is chewing on bully sticks and antlers like crazy.

·
Premium Member
5,888 Posts
Opie's little face is to die for! Looks like he and Jaxx are bff's, they are so sweet together. The picture of them cuddling needs to be framed. Aren't you so glad you got a second chi baby?? I love watching Opie grow!

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

·
Registered
387 Posts
I'm dying of cuteness overload! They both look like puppies since Jaxx is so tiny and his ears are down. How big do you think Opie will get?

·
Registered
3,561 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Oh my, Opie is soooooo cute! Jaxx is looking rather handsome as well, lovely pics.
Thank you!! Jaxx has turned into such a mother hen but he loves rolling around tackling Opie too. Jaxx is going to be in so much trouble when Opie gets big enough to tackle back.

Opie's little face is to die for! Looks like he and Jaxx are bff's, they are so sweet together. The picture of them cuddling needs to be framed. Aren't you so glad you got a second chi baby?? I love watching Opie grow!

I love the cuddling pic too. I am really glad we got Opie. I am looking forward to potty training being over though. Nature's Miracle has become my best friend.

I'm dying of cuteness overload! They both look like puppies since Jaxx is so tiny and his ears are down. How big do you think Opie will get?
Honestly I have no clue how big he will get. His parents were 3 pounds for his dad and right around 4 pounds for his mom. We picked the runt of the litter because I know that sometimes they grow bigger. I am hoping that him and Jaxx end up about the same size.

·
Registered
5,186 Posts
Opie is just too lovable for words!!! And Jaxx is as fabulous as ever!! I'm sooooo glad they get along, and if I were you, I would NEVER get anything done watching the antics of my boys. ;) The little pitfalls will work themselves out before you know it, and you'll look back and say well that wasn't anything. Haha

·
Registered
3,561 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Opie ,Opie, Opie...you are one beautiful little guy! Love the pics of you and cutie pie Jaxx together.
Thanks Debby! He is such a ham. He was so excited over a bully stick today that he was running around and did a 360 degree flip.

Wow! He has grown a lot! He's so cute. :)

Thanks Krystal! It was funny I looked at him the other day and was like WOW he got bigger.

·
Registered
3,561 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Opie is just too lovable for words!!! And Jaxx is as fabulous as ever!! I'm sooooo glad they get along, and if I were you, I would NEVER get anything done watching the antics of my boys. ;) The little pitfalls will work themselves out before you know it, and you'll look back and say well that wasn't anything. Haha
I am always sitting and watching them. I am sure hubby gets tired of me saying ohhhh look.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Wow how old ?? My baby is 7 months and her face just doesn't look like a puppy! Hehe don't stay that cute for ever... Hehe

Lori n my pup bambi

·
Administrator
9,991 Posts
AWE I love it! Precious!

I laughed yesterday as my two's little brother met up with me for a few and Zeus was jumping on Sonny being an annoying little brother and Sonny would growl a bit to try to get him to stop. I cracked up laughing and bent down and told Sonny now you know how BG and Gibbs feel when you get annoying LOL. The look on Sonny's face was priceless. Like mom I am never this annoying HA HA HA

We are going to puppy sit Zeus later this month for 5 days. BG goes into mother hen bossy mode and Sonny is just a riot with him. It will be utter chaos but fun :)

I know you are having a blast with your two. They grow up way too fast so enjoy it.

·
Registered
3,561 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Wow how old ?? My baby is 7 months and her face just doesn't look like a puppy! Hehe don't stay that cute for ever... Hehe

Lori n my pup bambi
Opie is 11 weeks (I think...we have been so busy I have lost count.) Jaxx is 3 years almost.

AWE I love it! Precious!

I laughed yesterday as my two's little brother met up with me for a few and Zeus was jumping on Sonny being an annoying little brother and Sonny would growl a bit to try to get him to stop. I cracked up laughing and bent down and told Sonny now you know how BG and Gibbs feel when you get annoying LOL. The look on Sonny's face was priceless. Like mom I am never this annoying HA HA HA

We are going to puppy sit Zeus later this month for 5 days. BG goes into mother hen bossy mode and Sonny is just a riot with him. It will be utter chaos but fun :)

I know you are having a blast with your two. They grow up way too fast so enjoy it.
I cannot wait to see pics of your puppy sitting!!!

Their antics definately keep you laughing. Jaxx can be perfectly content sitting on my lap or asleep in his chair and then Opie picks up a toy or a chewy and it is on. I don't think Jaxx wants to play with what Opie has he just doesn't want Opie to have it. Even when I give them both the same things like bully sticks Jaxx always wants the one Opie has. I have been just letting them work it out on its own. I figure when Opie gets bigger he will take things back. Right now he just goes and finds something else for Jaxx to take away.

·
Administrator
9,991 Posts
HA HA HA BG is 3 and Sonny is 2 and they still want what the other has Good Luck!

·
Premium Member
5,089 Posts
Oh my goodness Opie is adorable. I can tell Jaxx is proud of his new sibling too! Here's hoping the potty thing happens quick. (-:

·
Registered
90 Posts
They are both sooooo cute. A person can definitely lose track of time when watching furbabies play. Javier is 18 mos. & Francesca is 11 mos. & they are constantly trying to take what the other has. They will even distract each other then swoop in & steal what they want. So cute.

·
Registered
3,561 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Oh my goodness Opie is adorable. I can tell Jaxx is proud of his new sibling too! Here's hoping the potty thing happens quick. (-:
Thank you! I am working hard to train him but boy he is so cute that I try not to laugh when he does something he shouldn't.

He is doing better. He only had one accident today. I am just watching him like a hawk. He doesn't like knowing Jaxx is out playing when I cannot watch him and he has to stay in the bathroom because I cannot watch him but in the end it is all to a good end.

·
Premium Member
2,899 Posts
He is so darn cute, and Jaxx is so adorable, bet he like his little brother.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts