Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, thanks to Kristi (flippedstars) I am starting Roxy's dental routine!! AND I ordered her bully sticks AND her new food today! I can't wait until everything comes in! I'm so excited, but for now, I just have to share what I'm waiting for...

I decided to go with the From Four Star Nutritionals food. :)

As far as bully sticks go -- I got her a few 6 Inch Thick Odor Free Bully Sticks, as many of you suggested! But, just a few for now so she can try them! I also got her Lamb Tracheas and Lamb Ears thanks to Katy's (Reese and Mileys and Leo's mom!) suggestion. Then I found a few other random things I thought sounded good like Lamb-Weasand All Natural Lamb Weasands, a Small Bison Shin Bone, and a Lamb Hock Bone! I'm so excited for her!!! :foxes_207:

To start her dental routine, I ordered her a toothbrush and beef flavored toothpaste! MMMM! I also got the special chew with the chemical chlorhexidin on it. I'm going to get her the water additive tomorrow! I see a few retained baby teeth, so I'm not too happy about that. I hope they end up falling out, or else I'm making her a vet appointment soon. :foxes15:

YAY! Am I a little too excited?!

Next on my list (or should I say ALWAYS on my list) are collars! I make sure to get a collar or two for every holiday. She's wearing her St. Patrick's Day collar at the moment! Next up is Easter/Spring! Then I need some summery ones and 4th of July. AH! I could spend soooo much many on collars. I'm obsessed.

So, next up... I need a carrier/purse. Then a car seat. Then, a few new harnesses. Then, a new/bigger crate so I can get a crate cover and inside bumpers like a lot of you have!!!

EEEEEK!! I just looooove spending money on her! Although I'm a poor college student! BLAH! :crybaby: But, she's my baby and I only want the best for her, just like everyone here, right?! Am I obsessed yet?! :D

·
Registered
89 Posts
WOW you did have fun!! Awesome :)
We can't get most of that stuff here unfortunately...but I am looking for substitutes!
You and ROxy are going to have so much fun when all those goodies arrive!
I need to start figuring out a dental routine for Button...not sure if they make toothbrushes small enough though lol

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Sounds awesome! Lucky girl! Post pics when you get everything!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts