Chihuahua People Forum banner

Oreo and CoCo pics as requested w/vid

641 views 11 replies 9 participants last post by  Gia 
#1 ·
well I didn't get to take much it is very hard to get pics of them, and it was very hot. but i managed to get a video of Oreo working the splint...

CoCo with her dress, she doesn't like it much.

she couldn't wait to take it off, you can see her thinning fur and bobo from the vets skin scrap.

Oreo sporting a dare devil shirt my daughter thought it would make a good combination to his splint.

Oreo says its to hot out here.

My daughter Shelbi she had to carry Oreo back in.

This is the video of Oreo working the splint, first time i do this, hope it works here you go.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jLW6MxBzoQY

See less See more
#2 ·
Aww! Oreo is getting along quite well with his splint. It doesn't seem to slow him up to much. He is such a cutie.

Coco's dress is so pretty! Walmart, right? I wanted one for my girl, but they didn't have her size. Coco looks cute in her dress even if she wasn't happy wearing it.Lol.

Thanks for the pictures, and the video of Oreo. I am so happy he is doing good.:)

#10 ·
It amazes me how he seems not to even notice the splint, And yes Coco's dress We found at walmart they had marked them down 2 for 6 dollars so we couldn't pass it up, I maybe should have bought 1 size bigger, they aren't tight but it could be looser, it looked alot bigger till we got them on.

And thanks everyone I just wish I had a better camera, it works when it wants, maybe soon I can work on hubby getting me a new one.,,

#6 ·
I am in heaven tonight. All my favorite peeps are posting pics of all my favorite babies!!! Yours are just precious Shawn. I didn't realize Oreo was so little. He's so cute with that darn thing on even. Your daughter is precious and I love her name!!! My night is almost complete!!!

Hint, hint, Lisa, Ann, Moni... I could use a couple of those pics for me to really sleep well. Hee.Hee.Hee. Okay, I can wait till morning, but that's it!:foxes15:

Love them Shawn. Great photos!

#9 ·
Thanks Robin, I didn't think Oreo looked 3 pounds but he has long legs, so maybe thats why he seemed bigger, And CoCo she is a shy girl, but we are working on that....And thanks I love Shelbi's name also, my family has this thing for S names for girls my mom is an S, we are 5 girls all S, and between me and my 5 sisters we have 8 girls, 7 out of 8 is an S name....to this day it is still funny, when my dad is trying to call one of the grandkids and he goes down the list,,,half the time he can't remember who did what, which for the kids could be a good thing...lol...

well I hope you sleep good tonight...

#11 ·
Awww, Coco looks so pretty in her dress! And Oreo looks very handsome in his daredevil T. I found quite a few things on sale at Wal-Mart, but only found the one dress in the size I needed. :(

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.