Chihuahua People Forum banner

Oscar as requested by andrea

1K views 20 replies 14 participants last post by  Rubyfox 
#1 ·
ok heres my baby, hes growing up too :D :D i am posting a pic from when i first brought him home so you all can see how much hes changed...:D :thumbleft:

10 weeks:

4 months:

See less See more
#3 ·
I am so glad you added the second batch! I was gonna be a little mad at you for only a tiny snippet that was not nearly enough to satisfy! He is soooo cute!! That face is too much for me to handle. He would be a devil if he lived with me because I could never say no to him. What a freakin doll!!! Give him kisses from me and Junie and Cash!!

#4 ·
hehe is a devil...very much a mommas boy lol :D i have been trying to teach him to walk witha leash and hes not having it. he will literally sit and not move and bark until he gets picked up so i fake him out and start to crouch down and he will walk to me then i get up and he will walk alittle more, i hope he will not be so scared anymore, rockys trying to help him learn :D i cant believe how different his coat is now :)

#13 ·
He's adorable! He really is lightening up.. the dark might come back as his adult coat comes in though..
Your guys' babies are all so cute!
His coat is thinning but he's not at the gawky stage yet.. Dang Jasper looked downright sickly for a few weeks when his puppy fur had gone for good and he grew legs! He's filling out now and his body hair is already longer than Tuckers (aside from feathers). I'll have to get some before/during/after pics too..

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.