Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Carolina and Indy spent a little over a week traveling with us in North Carolina. It's the longest they've been away from home, had two hotel/location changes and did very well. I think they mostly enjoyed spending every minute with us for days on end.

We found one dog boutique in Winston-Salem, so we had to check it out.

We all were able to eat at the Carolina Ale House. They had an enclosed outdoor seating area that allowed dogs.

Our 1st day in Outer Banks was breezy and the coolest of the days, so the ice cream dress we got from Elaina was perfect. Thanks Elaina! You can tell by Carolina's ear hair it was a little windy.

Finally, some surf, sun and sand.

A beautiful sunrise.

Brrr, nothing like coming home to freezing temps and snowflakes today. Good thing our new thermal we got from Elaina keeps me warm. Love it!

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
Awe welcome back Michele! I'm so glad to hear that your vacation went well. I hope the. Dogs got some goodies at the boutique. Indy is so handsome hanging out on the beach. Carolina looks adorable in the ruff ruff dress and thermal. I love it all on her. Such great color choices on her tiny cute self.

·
Premium Member
1,581 Posts
What good girls you have Carolina and Indy look like the had a wonderful time :)
The beach photos with the lifesaving jackets are adorable and I love that Carolinas yellow BB matches the wooflink carrier very cute!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts