Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
7,269 Posts
Do you ever leave the computer? Just kiddin congrats on your 2000th posts. Its people like you that help make this forum so successfull. Keep postin as I love reading & responding.

·
Registered
15,323 Posts
Yes your posts have helped alot! :wink: You've got alot of knowledge! :wink: Also your pictures are absolutely great! :D

·
Registered
677 Posts
awww. I just want to say that I love how inviting this forum is. Other forums I have been on have not been as inviting. I love that we are like a great big family. Yay for the Chihuahua forum!! and for great people like Kristin and Nate!! :D :D :D

sorry for the cheesiness :lol:

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
Lorisbabychi said:
awww. I just want to say that I love how inviting this forum is. Other forums I have been on have not been as inviting. I love that we are like a great big family. Yay for the Chihuahua forum!! and for great people like Kristin and Nate!! :D :D :D

sorry for the cheesiness :lol:
aw we love chis..... i mean cheese.....

(see i can be just as cheesey lol)

·
Registered
8,578 Posts
:D :D that's not cheesy ...that's the truth :wink:

yay for kristin and nate........i'm going to the 2000 myself too :D

btw i was really surprised that you guys were only 22 and 24 you both sound so professional :?

kisses nat

·
Registered
3,815 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Rachael Polachek said:
Yay Nate and Kristin! :cheers: You guys, along with Sadie and Ritz, are a big part of what makes this forum so stinkin' entertaining and informative.

You guys can never leave. You do know this, right? :D
Don't worry. As long as we love chihuahuas (you know that will NEVER change!!!) we will be here!! A lot of people are nearing their 2000th post...and most of you all joined a few months ago!! :shock: :oops: That's AMAZING!!!!!! We are definitely addicted to this forum!

·
Registered
2,125 Posts
oh wow! i thort when i reached 100 was alot. i'll think again! lol!
well done on your 2000th post! You are much appreciated on Chi People! x x x x x

1 - 20 of 20 Posts