Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
5,776 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Our apartment complex backs up onto a beautiful walking trail and nature preserve. After over a month, Toby and I got to explore it. Here are the two cutest pictures!

Sent from my iPhone using PG Free

·
Registered
5,776 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
He had so much fun. We are going to hopefully get to explore twice a week when we take long walks. Mommy is in law school, so sometimes he has to compromise and just go for a walk in the apartment community. Today the ground was all wet because it has been raining constantly. He was such a trooper and didn't even act like a wimp in the rain.

Awww, he is sooo adorable. What a sweet boy. :)
Thanks, he is a little sweetheart!

LOVE the second one!
Me too. He looks like a king overlooking his kingdom. Now he needs a crown!

The little king of the mountain!!
That's my boy :)

very sporty, Toby!
Thanks!

He's soooo cute!

Gemma says "Ow, oww!!" ;)
;)

Oh how I love his face and colour! :love5:
Thank you. He has lightened up a bit since he was a pup, which I like. And I adore the black mask!

·
Registered
5,776 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Toby is adorable and i love the color red on him :)
Thank you so much! Red is definitely his color. It so happens that almost everything he owns has at least some red in it. I just think it compliments him so well.

Sent from my iPhone using PG Free

·
Registered
5,776 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Awh Toby is so handsome! He's my little short coat Leo! Those pics look great and I agree, red is his color!
He really is! I swear if they had the same coat length they could be twins! Thanks!

Toby is just precious; he looks like a little elf in the woods with those ears =D
Thank you so much! I love his big ears- they also make him look so funny!

Oh my!!! You just want to snuggle wuggle him but at the same time bow down to the royalty.
Basically my life every day. He thinks he is a king, despite being put in his place more than a few times, LOL. And he is so darn cute that sometimes it's hard to stay strong...

That's precious!!
Thanks Sheila!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts