Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
OKay, just perfect. Love the harnesses. That is probably my absolute favorite picture of Gia ever. You can really see her features in it. She's just so sweet. Your babes are beautiful and I love the outside pics. Thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Quick! Call the Inquirer! Your yard is being overrun by beanie babies come to life! :)

Oh, oh, oh...I'm literally squirming and squealing in my chair at the utter cuteness. I just want grab them up and give a hug.

I sort of feel bad saying this, but I can't tell the difference between Lexie and Chance. I keep saying "o.k., that's Chance...no, maybe it's Lexi?" Even in the shot of them together, it's hard to tell.

Is Chance in the red?

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks everyone for the sweet comments on my tiddly winks. I have a blast with these little guys. :)

Quick! Call the Inquirer! Your yard is being overrun by beanie babies come to life! :)

Oh, oh, oh...I'm literally squirming and squealing in my chair at the utter cuteness. I just want grab them up and give a hug.

I sort of feel bad saying this, but I can't tell the difference between Lexie and Chance. I keep saying "o.k., that's Chance...no, maybe it's Lexi?" Even in the shot of them together, it's hard to tell.

Is Chance in the red?
That's so funny you said that. The little boy down the street thinks they are live beanie babies. He has the Chi one, and tells me how he has one just like I have. He's certain they are just toys that move. :lol: When he see's them, he gets so excited.

Don't feel bad at all. Not many can tell them apart in pics. If you can see Lexie's feet, she has white socks on. Lexie is in Red. :) Chance hates my camera, so I have to be sneaky to get pics of him. :lol:

Lexi is the one with the white feet, she is in the red.

All the babies look lovely in their harnesses. Look at all those happy faces out for their walk. Such cuties.
You got it right! Not many can tell the difference. But Lexie's socks give it away. :) They just love to get out and about. Fun times for sure!

OMG...your pup and I share a name?
How cool is that! Her full name is Gianna. :)

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
I'll post on this as many times as I want to, ok??? I love them. The only way I can tell Lex from Chance is by the sox and by her forehead. I am partial to Lexie but the others fascinate me. I just never get tired of your pics Teresa. I hope you never get tired of posting them sweetie!!!:coolwink:

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Your chi babies are adorable Teresa!
Lexie "The Lady in Red" is so beautiful!! Red is definitely her color.
What great pictures. Keep them coming!!!!:)

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I'll post on this as many times as I want to, ok??? I love them. The only way I can tell Lex from Chance is by the sox and by her forehead. I am partial to Lexie but the others fascinate me. I just never get tired of your pics Teresa. I hope you never get tired of posting them sweetie!!!:coolwink:
You post as many times as you'd like too. :) And thank you so much for all of your kind and sweet words.

Yeah, Lexie's head is smaller than Chance's, she has white socks, and also Lexie has stick figure legs. :lol: Not that Chance's are very big either, but a bit bigger than Sissy's.

Lexie is a sweetheart. She sold me on the breed. She is the most lovable little Angel. She has painted my heart with so much love, laughter and joy. And a few scares too. One day I'll share my story about when she got her head stuck in the rungs of a rocker glider, and by the grace of God we were able to save her.

I enjoy sharing the pics with you all. You will get tired of seeing them before I get tired of posting them. :lol: Thanks again, Robin!

Your chi babies are adorable Teresa!
Lexie "The Lady in Red" is so beautiful!! Red is definitely her color.
What great pictures. Keep them coming!!!!:)
Thank you Lisa! :) I was so surprised with her coloring being red that it looks so well on her. You would think it would clash, but it really brings out her features. I just love my 3 Angels, and enjoy being able to share them with you all.

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thank you ladies! :)

There was a branch sticking out back there so I figured I could put the leashes on there and get a quick pic. :lol: They didn't pee on the post, but they pee on every blade of grass. :lol:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts