Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Administrator
7,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
NOW THE KIDS ARE BACK AT SCHOOL WE CAN GET BACK TO OUR USUALL ROUTINE WHERE THE FURKIDS GET THEIR DAILY WALK AT THE PARK
ROMEO IS GETTING BETTER ON THE LEASH AND HARNESS THE PARK WAS QUITE QUIET SO THEY EVEN GOT 15 MIN OFF LEASH PLAY

HERES SOME PICS

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Mandy, they are just adorable. How do you get them to pose so well for the pictures??? I love the one of all three of them walking perfectly side by side. Romeo is a good walker now, huh??? I also like the one of them looking in the water and the three of them on the bench. GREAT pics, as usual.

·
Administrator
7,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
mandy, they are just adorable. How do you get them to pose so well for the pictures??? I love the one of all three of them walking perfectly side by side. Romeo is a good walker now, huh??? I also like the one of them looking in the water and the three of them on the bench. Great pics, as usual.
thanks robin i dont know how the pose so well lol yeah romeo is getting better but he still has his moments when he decides hes had enough and wont budge lol but he is getting better xxx

·
Registered
2,450 Posts
yes, mandy, my siggy looks AMAZING! My husband the graphic designer was VERY impressed. He had me email it to him :)

We're taking madison to the lake for the first time on Labor Day (Sept. 7) I am SOOOO excited!

·
Administrator
7,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yes, mandy, my siggy looks AMAZING! My husband the graphic designer was VERY impressed. He had me email it to him :)

We're taking madison to the lake for the first time on Labor Day (Sept. 7) I am SOOOO excited!
awww that nice
oh that sounds like fun im sure madison will love it be sure to take your camera and take lots of pice to share with us and i hope you all have a great time

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
They sure love it outside don't they? Lily is the same way - she'd rather be out than in. Wait until winter tho'!! I bet I won't be able to drag her out!! :D

·
Administrator
7,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
they looked like they had fun
you're lucky, our kids still have 3 weeks to go!!!!
they had a great time costs a fortune sending them back too school dosent it

·
Premium Member
0 Posts
Great Pictures! Romeo looks like he has always been one of the gang - he's just slotted right in there hasn't he!!

I still haven't figured how you walk three without getting the leashes wrapped around your legs and falling over - I can barely manage two without getting in a tangle!

I remember this time of year - the beginning of summer I couldn't wait for them to be finished with the routine of school and at the end of the summer I couldn't wait to get them back and for the routine of school to begin - no making us happy - Huh?!!

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
lol i love the one with the leash gettng all tied up and tangled hehehe. looks like they had a blast! im so jealous...i wish i lived near a park like that :( the park here you gotta pay for it...how ridiculous

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
Awww it looked like they had so much fun. I love all the colorful leashes. Romeo sure is getting big! Everyone looks so cute in their harnesses. ^^

·
Administrator
7,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Great Pictures! Romeo looks like he has always been one of the gang - he's just slotted right in there hasn't he!!

I still haven't figured how you walk three without getting the leashes wrapped around your legs and falling over - I can barely manage two without getting in a tangle!

I remember this time of year - the beginning of summer I couldn't wait for them to be finished with the routine of school and at the end of the summer I couldn't wait to get them back and for the routine of school to begin - no making us happy - Huh?!!

What a little rainbow of colors! They look so cute walking together and what a nice scottish countryside it looks to be. Very beautiful
thank you im so lucky to have this park 5 min walk from me the furkids love it there xxx

lol i love the one with the leash gettng all tied up and tangled hehehe. looks like they had a blast! im so jealous...i wish i lived near a park like that the park here you gotta pay for it...how ridiculous
lol i hate when they tangle lol really do you have to pay for the park thats terrible im lucky its 5 min from me ad free xxx

Awww it looked like they had so much fun. I love all the colorful leashes. Romeo sure is getting big! Everyone looks so cute in their harnesses. ^^

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Don't you just love to take them out for fun! They always have such a blast and so fun to watch. Beautiful babies, Mandy!!!

·
Administrator
7,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Don't you just love to take them out for fun! They always have such a blast and so fun to watch. Beautiful babies, Mandy!!!
thanks teresa yeah i love getting them out and about but its been raining non stop here for the past couple of days and they wont go out in the rain i tried to let them out the back there for their night tine pee and they were not having it so gave up oh i wish the rain would go away

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
=lol i hate when they tangle lol really do you have to pay for the park thats terrible im lucky its 5 min from me ad free xxx
yea :( its only 5 mins walk for me too LOL...again ur so lucky! the only free ones here is 20 - 30 mins from me

1 - 20 of 22 Posts