Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
589 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We picked up our boy last night. Please help us name him. Some of our choices are *Domino, *Romeo, Bruno, Marble, Nigel, Oreo, Panda, Pedro, Pinto. Starred names are our favorites. It would be nice to have a Spanish name, but nothing really struck me. If anything Spanish hits you, please let me know. Here are some photos so you can see his markings. The breeders called him Checkers because he has a checkerboard pattern on his back. He was the feisty one of the two boys.

Here he is with his brother Emmett. He is the one on the right:

You can see the checkerboard pattern in these next two photos:

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
Aww he is so cute!! :love5: Congratulations on bringing him home. :D I like the names Domino and Nigel best. What a handsome little guy, looking forward to seeing him grow up. :)

·
Registered
655 Posts
How about Rico Sauve(pronounced Reeko Swauvey-hehe like my phonics!!)?? lol I always call my son that when he walks around in his boxers!! These are all spanish.
Adelio -father of the noble prince
Cruz
Emilio-winning one
Galeno-little bright one
Lobo-wolf
Joaquin-God will establish
Hidalgo-Noble one
Manny
Mio-Mine
Pablo-borrowed
Oro-gold
Turi-bear
Tajo-day

I like Cruz, Oro, and Turi. But I think my favorate is Mio cuz it means mine!!

·
Registered
589 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Oh, thanks for all your wonderful comments and name suggestions! I'll have to let ya'll know his new name as soon as we decide. I forgot to add that the little guy was born March 12. He'll be 8 weeks old this Sunday, 5/7.

·
Registered
589 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i love my cheese said:
He's adorable! His coloring is so unique. Congratulations! By the way, i love your shirt!
Actually, that's my 20-yr.-old daughter in the photos. I'll pass on the compliment!

·
Registered
3,154 Posts
He's so cuuute ^_^ I like the name Maxi, or Mexi. Also, Pepsi, Toya, Tiki. Hmmm ... I'm sure I'll think of others.

·
Registered
589 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
i love my cheese said:
i thought you looked young!! :) i thought maybe you guys shared the name on here. hows bean getting along with the baby?
I know, pretty young to be a granny! Granny to Bean that is. Bean seems to be afraid of the little guy. I'm sure that will change. I saw them play for the first time this evening. It was so cute how the little one gets up on his hind legs and tries to attack with those tiny front paws. Saylor (our mini-aussie) seems to really like him.

·
Registered
3,146 Posts
He is adorable!! Congrats!! It must be nice to finally have one of your own! ;)

I like Domino & Bruno! Good luck picking a name. :thumbleft:

1 - 20 of 37 Posts