Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are some pics!! Hope that I upload them right :confused:

Those are his new "momma dogs" They love him SO MUCH!!

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
oh my, pure cuteness!! What a beautiful baby. You must be so thrilled!! Just gorgeous!

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks guys!! I will have more soon. He is sleeping on DS right next to me as I type this.. eeEEee.. so fun!

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Oh, what a beautiful color.. He is just adorable! Gonna grow up thinking he is a boxer:coolwink: So, this is your little Georgia boy, right?

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Heh heh!! This is our little Georgia boy. He is from the really lovely city of Newnan, GA! My best friend, my 16 month old and myself drove the four and half hours up yesterday and picked him up. It was so hard not to walk out with all of them. :)
He will definitely think that he is a boxer. It is so funny, Lola and Rosie both think that he is their own personal new baby that they must constantly watch over. It really is super cute, especially since he just plays and runs around with these dogs that weigh literally 70 pounds more than him!
The cutest pic though, and I have to go and get it from my mother, is of Enzo sleeping with our youngest.. it is just precious!

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Here are some more pictures.

Playing with Papa

Napping with the baby

Playing!

Nap time!

He loves being outside :)

·
Registered