Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sharing some pictures of our baby Molly. We didn't go get the other girl that looked like her. We might have just got lucky and got the perfect chihuahua for us. I need to get some pictures of her down on the farm with us. She is just adorable and won't leave her people at all.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
She is 1 year and 8 months old. We got her December of last year from an abused dog rescue organization that is local to me. We were told that someone thought she would be good for an senior (80 year old woman) and it was too much for her so she gave her up to the rescue. They do events at a store we were at with our other dog doing some training and well we took her home for a week trial and we kept her. They told us she is chihuahua/ corgi mix. We plan on having her DNA tracked when we take her for her yearly exam. We are just curious what she is mixed with if anything.

Before her when I thought of a chihuahua I guess I always thought of the apple head version- we didn't even think she looked chihuahua when we got her!

·
Registered
488 Posts
So cute! My guess would be there is some short-legged Jack Russell terrier in there. Her head looks very terrier-like to me. What a great combo for a farm dog, whether corgi, jack, or something else with the Chihuahua!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts