Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please share a few memories of Charlie Chan with me..

Charlie as a baby boy;;

He "raised" a lot of pups thru the years..and they all adored him!

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
What a lovely photo tribute, Deb. Thank you for sharing it with us. He was so precious and obviously a very loved little guy. I'm glad you were able to have him with you for so many years. xx

·
Banned
6,248 Posts
I am so sorry to hear about Charlie. Before I got my chi's I was actually looking for a Pug, so I am partial to them. He did indeed have a good life and thank you for loving him and caring for him the way you did.

·
Registered
768 Posts
ur photos bought a tear to my eye :(
what a wonderful life he lived, and what wonderful memories :) xx

·
Registered
3,056 Posts
Beautiful pics, some great memories for you there. I'm soooo sorry for your loss but remember he lived a full, very happy long life. Hugs to you and thank you for sharing those wonderful pictures with us.

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
O Deb, he looks like such a sweet heart. And what an adorable puppy! I love the shot of him and baby Kona too, it definitely takes a special boy to show such patience and affection to an annoying little puppy :) Thank you for sharing some of your pics, I can see why he was so dear to you.

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I so appreciate you guys walking down memory lane with me and Charlie.. He was indeed a very special boy.. Through the years his face turned gray, his hearing disappeared completely, his eyesight faded, and his joints became quite stiff and painful near the end; but God blessed him with life long patience. He was always so loving with the chis.. slept with them, snuggled with them, let them crawl all over him like a "jungle-gym!" I know they miss him now, as Bandy and Spikey still slept with him every night. Blessings, Deb

·
Registered
4,837 Posts
He was a lovely looking boy. Looks to me like he had a very loving and wonderful life with you and all of your fur babies. RIP Charlie!

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
Love these pictures. He looks so gentle and wise. Like the patient Grandpa. What a blessing to have him in your life for 17 years. He was truly loved by many many sweet souls. Thank you so much for posting these pics.....

·
Registered
677 Posts
I'm so sorry to hear about his passing. It's never a good or easy time. As much as we expect and anticipate this day as our friends grow older, there's nothing that really prepares you for the moment. Just take solace in that he had a very long, prosperous, fulfilled life, and that YOU got chosen to share that with him! All the best to you in the coming months <3

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
Thanks so much for sharing those beautiful memories with us! RIP sweetie!

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Many thanks guys.. for allowing me to share my boy. Blessings, Deb

1 - 20 of 28 Posts