Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I've been having a hard time looking for another with his coloring and equal markings! His breeder is no longer breeding and I haven't produced his coloring & markings yet either! Lol

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thank You! Yes he's my little snuggler and I hope to produce pups with his coloring and build in the future!

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
They are all beautiful!! Dominic is such a little cutie. I love his color. ;)

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
They are all beautiful!! Dominic is such a little cutie. I love his color. ;)
Thank you! When Dominic was a pup he was a light creme color and as he got older he got darker. At the time I was handling a golden retriever that was a pretty golden color and the owner wanted me to get one of the pups from the girl I was handleing and I told her no I had my little golden retriever. Later when he was old enough to show I brought him out and he was a very pretty golden color just like the golden I was showing. I showed the owner my golden and she busted out laughing, she really liked him but she thought I actually meant a golden retriever!:D Lol

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
That's so funny! I bet she was very surprised to see you come out with a tiny Chihuahua. Ha! Ha!
He does have a Golden's coloring. So very pretty. I LOVE it!!

·
Registered
3,403 Posts
They are all beautiful..your girls too. it is nice to have you here. I like it when people who show participate here. My pup doesn't stack--these pictures really impress me--lol.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
That's so funny! I bet she was very surprised to see you come out with a tiny Chihuahua. Ha! Ha!
He does have a Golden's coloring. So very pretty. I LOVE it!!
That she was, she already knew I had chi's so she was suprised when I had first told her I had gotten a golden. Lol

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
They are all beautiful..your girls too. it is nice to have you here. I like it when people who show participate here. My pup doesn't stack--these pictures really impress me--lol.
Just alot of patience,practice and treats. They eventually get the hang of it, some are just more stubborn then others. Lol

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Beautiful boys!! So glad you came to Chi People! We love your babies. :)

1 - 20 of 33 Posts