Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Banned
10,706 Posts
Awesome! :p
Looks like everyone had a good time.
Miya looks adorable. And I love your hair! ;)

·
Registered
6,015 Posts
those pics remind me of heaven on earth...chihuahuas, beach and the ocean....who could want anything more :daisy:

·
Registered
5,186 Posts
That is so great!! What fun. I am sure you all had an amazing time.

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
those pics remind me of heaven on earth...chihuahuas, beach and the ocean....who could want anything more :daisy:
I wish we had the ocean here...I would love to take my babies to the beach. I can take them to my mom and dads place they live on the lake, but its not the same as the ocean.

·
Registered
2,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
we had so much fun. There's more "meetups" all throughout spring. I'm so excited and lovin that she's playin with other chi's.

·
Banned
10,706 Posts
So cool!
Were the people nice too?

·
Banned
10,706 Posts
Aww that's great. This is all in Florida right? From what I remember you
are visiting your mom? How is it going?

·
Registered
2,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Not in FL yet. That is the boardwalk at Virginia Beach. We will be heading down in mid-June. This weekend we are heading to DC :)

·
Banned
10,706 Posts
Oh I see, lucky Miya gets to travel everywhere with you!
Where does your kitty stay when you are gone?

·
Registered
2,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
He's coming too! We are staying in a pet friendly hotel. I need to check in and see what the pet friendly places are up there. I can't expect those little legs of Miya's to walk around all day. I imagine she will stay in the hotel some of the time.

·
Banned
10,706 Posts
Wow that's so nice of you, lucky pets! :p
I hope you guys all have a nice weekend trip!
We are all going up north for the weekend, so
will hopefully get to relax a bit too. My brother
lives there and my dogs are just NUTS about
him, no one gets a reaction out of them like
he does. I think the saying is right, dogs do
sense a good person.

·
Registered
2,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
aww you guys have fun!! I agree, dogs can sense a good person. I think cats can too! Is it still pretty cold up there? I'm so ready for summer...well, mentally anyway haha. Still need to drop a few lbs, but ...story of my life.

·
Registered
655 Posts
Ahhh, such wonderful shots! Miya reminds me of a delicious mocha, caramel coffee! And the beach, ahhhh, the beach. Makes me feel relaxed already. Thank you!

·
Banned
10,706 Posts
aww you guys have fun!! I agree, dogs can sense a good person. I think cats can too! Is it still pretty cold up there? I'm so ready for summer...well, mentally anyway haha. Still need to drop a few lbs, but ...story of my life.
Thanks! :)

Oh it's warming up. It's about -4 when we get up, but towards the afternoon
it's around 6 celsius. The snow is melted! Now I just can't wait until the city
cleans up the streets and parks, they are COVERED in garbage. And to my
dogs garbage = treasure! lol :rolleyes: Stop worrying about losing weight, I
saw your picture, you look beautiful and fit. I on the other hand want to lose
some weight, hopefully getting out more with the dogs will work in my favor.
What is it about us women never being 100% satisfied with the way we look?!

·
Registered
2,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I would like to lose about 20lbs. I'm getting ready to start Jillean Michael's 30 day shred..wanna do it with me? I've always struggled with image issues. Maybe it's all the pressure women feel to look perfect..I want to develop a good workout routine that leaves me feeling strong..whether I'm 140 or 180, as long as I feel good. It's cold there! lol my florida blood would freeze! Do you have kids? I'm assuming not, from what I gathered through our convos but I thought I'd ask. No kids here, Miya and Taji are my loves.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts