Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
576 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got these 5 week pictures from our breeder. I know we're biased but we think she so deserves to be on the "princess" blanket she's on:coolwink: We are still leaning towards the name Meoqui (me-O-kee) and probably calling her MiMi as an everyday name, as 3 sylables may be a bit much. We're going to visit her again on Thursday, we'll be able to pick her up and give her a cuddle this time (Our breeder doesn't let anyone touch the pups till then) and I can't wait!!!!!

·
Registered
146 Posts
Isnt she sooooo presious:love1:
oh i bet you cant wait till you get her home ;):cloud9:

·
Registered
134 Posts
she is a little beauty.

i can tell ur ITCHING to get her home xx
You got all her bed and things ready for her or will you take her shopping for those?

·
Registered
576 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
she is a little beauty.

i can tell ur ITCHING to get her home xx
You got all her bed and things ready for her or will you take her shopping for those?
We certainly are!! We have various things already because we have one small young dog already, for instance a nice big puppy pen and a crate to keep her all safe and sound. I have ordered a "snuggle sack" incase she may like it (rabbit one!), Orijen puppy food (we feed our Jack russell the adult Orijen) a few toys etc already :D I will get other stuff ready for her too, all before she comes home. Not that we won't buy goodness knows what for her after she comes home!! but I don't want to have to go shopping for anything for her in the first few days after she comes home. I want to concentrate on settling her in to her new forever home:) I will have a few days off work too, not that I'm ever out the house for more than a few hours at a time anyway, I'm lucky to be self employed and not have to work all day! But I still don't want to have to go out to work at all for a few days.

Thanks for all the lovely comments everyone :):)

·
Registered
2,340 Posts
awwww, how cute. I know you can't probably contain your excitement!! Congradulations and please keep posting all the pics the breeder sends you, oh and don't forget your camera when you go see her =)

·
Registered
241 Posts
omgosh, i LOVE her. you definitely have to show us more pictures when you go visit your new baby! congrats, she is absolutely gorgeous!

·
Registered
407 Posts
so tiny! i remember when sophie was that small :[
i love the all white. i think i want my next chi to be a soild color [: she's wonderful and i cant wait to see her grow! and i love the name mimi!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts