Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I finally took some pictures of our Chihuahua room. The Chihuahuas have their own room that they stay in when we're not home. I still have some stuff I want to add to it, but here it is at the moment.

The entrance sign. Haha.

20120317-DSC_6510 by Chihuahuaesque, on Flickr

Window seat and potty area. I built the fence and painted the fire hydrant. I eventually want to paint more around the area. There's a wood floor chair mat underneath incase of clean up.

20120317-DSC_6515 by Chihuahuaesque, on Flickr

The chis spend SO much time in the window seat. Apparently this view is very exciting to them.

20120317-DSC_6526 by Chihuahuaesque, on Flickr

Crates and toy box (and bonus Emma tail):

20120317-DSC_6521 by Chihuahuaesque, on Flickr

Clean up and treat station:

20120317-DSC_6523 by Chihuahuaesque, on Flickr

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
That room is absolutely stunning! I can't tell you what I was expecting when I opened this thread, I'd already braced myself to gag, but bust my britches wide open, that was one superb & wonderful shock I wasn't expecting :)

·
Registered
688 Posts
wow what a great room i love it!!!! love the colors in it! great job im impressed.

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Thanks so much! It makes me feel better about leaving them since they have fun in their room! They spend most of their time all huddled at the window seat watching the world go by!

It probably took about an hour or so to create the potty area. I had planned on staining or painting the wood, but I haven't done that yet. I think it's adorable, though!

I painted all of the pictures on the walls that you see in this thread. There are a couple of other pictures that I purchased that I didn't take pictures of.

I need to go up there one of these days and paint the rest of their window/potty area. I want to get some paper lanterns to hang up as well.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Wow that is amazing. Wish i had a spare room to do something similar dont think the kids would be impressed if i kicked them out of their room for the chis lol

1 - 20 of 21 Posts